Parallels between Condor Heroes and Robotech

shiyao

Did a search, nothing (relevant) came up, so I thought I'd post this:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php...0178#post340178

Quite fascinating. Unfortunately, only fans in Hong Kong/Singapore/China/Taiwan/Malaysia will be able to appreciate this. I think, however, there's an English comic adaptation of the Condor Heroes out there somewhere.

The lesson to be learned here is not one of where to post things... It is that Macross 7 is the lamest thing in creation. All fans of Macross 7 need to either seek sexual identity counciling, or just jump off of a bridge... Of course they are probably too sissy to do either of those things so they will most certainly die crying themselves to sleep in a fetal position on the floor.

The lesson to be learned here is not one of where to post things... It is that Macross 7 is the lamest thing in creation. All fans of Macross 7 need to either seek sexual identity counciling, or just jump off of a bridge... Of course they are probably too sissy to do either of those things so they will most certainly die crying themselves to sleep in a fetal position on the floor.

laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

A1 you are too funny.

*snicker*

Tell us how you really feel A1. ;)