Some custom jetfire/skyfire pics

madmacks

ugh, the sd's paint job looks nasty. If I were to paint something, that's probably how it would turn out. Yuk!! So far kidkorrupt's skyfire has been the best custom I've seen to date!! Nobody has done a better custom since! I don't have the picture but I'm pretty sure somebody has it here on the boards. :p:D:lol:

Remember the Yamato 1/60 Jetfire custom that was floating around here a few years ago. That was nice too.

Yup, I remember that one. It was done using a 1/60 Yamato and Hasegawa super armor (pre-Super VF-1J) by our now missing "Rick the Hunter". I know it was for sale at one point. I wonder who wound up with it... :huh: I wish I had bought it while I had the chance.. :( It was very nice and even fooled a couple of folks when he posted pics of it for the first time! Anybody out there got any pics of it?

I feel the need to interject there. There's a little backstory behind that; I told him about my plans to make one in confidence... he went ahead and made one. Later he acknowledged me and it was all good. :)

I think alot of people have probably came up with the ideal of repainting macross toys into jetfires by themselves.

It's actually doing it and making it look good that is the hurdle.

Edited by Mr.Sci-Fi