1/100 MG FA-010-A Fazz

port

Well 33 Gundam models of all different types, coworker asked me last week how many I've built and since 2000 I've built over 33 Mobile Suit models, some are redoes, some are copies, custom jobs, etc etc. Just Feburary alone I got 5 models...I think December was the most with about 7 or 8...I spent about 300 dollars I think back then...now I can't buy any for atleast 2 more months since I'm getting a PSP and got to go to Seattle in April.

But i say out of the 33, 75% of those are MG's, I don't have ANY Perfect's at all.

very nice my MG Fazz sentinel is coming in this week, i cannot wait. i to have over 40 MG kits and a bunch of PGs Hikuro, you really have to pick up the Strike PG you would love it.

chris

You know I would if I could :p but right now I'm spendin some cash on a DS and PSP today...maybe after I come back from the Sakuracon I'll save up my cash again and get a PG Strike, but I also wanna tweek with my customizing skills a bit.

Wow, now this takes me back. Reminds me of when I cobbled together my ZZ MG and anime FAZZ after a bad fall off the shelf! (thus making the MSZ-010S, which is canon, just never seen on screen).

Just a warning, careful with the arms. That peg that connects the arm to the shoulder assembly ALWAYS broke on my ZZ and FAZZ. I can't even tell you how many times I had to order new parts just for these models. Not sure if they made the plastic on the Sentinel FAZZ any stronger, but just thought I'd give you the heads up.