EVANGELION ASUKA FIGURE

zeo-mare

Does anyone know if this item has been released yet and if it has, how much it is ? it is a perfect match for the REI Special Box figure that was released alittle while back. I thought it was a kit bash but appearently it is either coming out or already out, if any one knows anything about this item please let me know.

Asuka Eva figure

thanks

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

i was looking through babelfish on the translation it mentions something about Shounen Ace Boys book? is this some sort of special mail away figure you can get? it mentions next month for the 10 anniversery. i hope someone can translate or give me some info on this item :)

thanks so very much

Chris

thanks guys for all the info I appreciate this greatly, $60.00 bucks huh? at least i did not miss it, maybe i can find it a little cheaper.

I think these are mark at higher price because of the improved figure, better postability, and knowing that the Rei run was a sucess.

I see the Rei figure going for around $50 on ebay,, so this new figure with better postability, 2 extra hands, a weapon, and dead EVA skull will be worth the $15 more?. But either way,, $65 is a bit too high for my taste.

I think these are mark at higher price because of the improved figure, better postability, and knowing that the Rei run was a sucess.

I see the Rei figure going for around $50 on ebay,, so this new figure with better postability, 2 extra hands, a weapon, and dead EVA skull will be worth the $15 more?. But either way,, $65 is a bit too high for my taste.

really $50.00? i just missed one for about $25.00 on ebay look around they go for various prices someone on this board about 2 or so months ago had one for $25.00. just keep a eye out they will show up from time to time for far cheaper.

chris

Here another link that shows more of the Asuka figure,,It's shows more of improvement from the Rei figure, a better hip joint, and even the hair moves.. :lol:

Asuka figure pic,, it's near the middle of the page

yea i noticed the other link to before, he also has a great kit from what i believe is Phantasy Star Online it looks like a Android Maid with a ton of weapons, looks like you have to put that one together however

is it broke EXO? or just loose i believe it was only about $30.00 from BF a much better price, if i cannot get it from him i will just buy it online, anyway would you sell your rei EXO?

Edited by zeo-mare

is it broke EXO? or just loose i believe it was only about $30.00 from BF a much better price, if i cannot get it from him i will just buy it online, anyway would you sell your rei EXO?

No. haha...

It's still a pretty well detailed figure. It's not broken but the joints are loose and fall apart easily. It's takes long to put it in a pose just because you have to keep reattaching the arms or legs.

Here's a pic of it apart.

reiapart.jpg

i wonder if they are all like that. do you have any pics of her in different pose's? she looked pretty articulated. can you put anything in the joints to make them tighter, someone said you could stick a little peice of paper around the ball joint and it is much tighter when you put it in the socket, i know this works for gundams

i wonder if they are all like that. do you have any pics of her in different pose's? she looked pretty articulated. can you put anything in the joints to make them tighter, someone said you could stick a little peice of paper around the ball joint and it is much tighter when you put it in the socket, i know this works for gundams

The Rei figure came with the manga and was pretty cheap actually. I got mine for about USD10 MRSP, IIRC.

As for pictures, I'd show you mine but my website's down. :(

thanks for the pics, girl on girl huh :p thought about posing the Rei and Asuka back to back in a sort of hentai yet not quite pose when i get them. as for the toy wave price thats nuts i would not pay $80.00 specially since i still see them for around $20.00

Chris

appearently it will come with the throne. looks alittle out of place. is that supposed to be a skeletal EVa Unit on it ?

does the asuka figure come with that skull throne (wierd as it is). i need a spare throne for rei!

Yeap. It comes with the throne and the progressive spear, halberd thing. :)

Waaaaaaaaait just a minute here....there are two different skulls on those thrones! Asuka's has 4 eye sockets (look closely) and Rei's has only 1 (as it should)!! Does this mean Asuka's throne comes with interchangable heads?

Man, I want this thing even more now!

post-26-1104721795.jpg

Edited by eriku

i think it comes with 2 different heads, from what i saw i think there is a pic with the throne with one head and the other head lying right near it showing that they are interchangable

here is the pic of what it comes with, i so want this. :)

Edited by zeo-mare

here is the pic of what it comes with, i so want this. :)

D'oh! Thanks, I didn't notice the extra skull in that photo.

Man, maybe I WILL find a way to justify $65 for this thing. Especially after having another look at the intricate tree of life pattern etched into the side of the throne.

it is a shame that it is so expensive for such a small figure, but it does look really nice, and if you have the rei figure it is the perfect match.

There's no way I would pay $65 for it...

and the Rei comes with a Seat from the capsule... why get the skull seat? If you guys really want a skull seat, I guess I can ask Rohby to do a small run of them just for us. But that's thinking way ahead.

What would be cool would be if they released a Sinji with an Adam crusifix seat... :ph34r:

Edited by >EXO<

actually i am more interested in the figure not the seat. the seat is a nice touch, but i am getting the Rei figure and i love the way this one looks so I would like to get it as well.

Ditto. The Asuka figure is the main thing I'm after, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited by the skull throne. I like the seat that Rei came with, but this skull throne looks even better to me. Sure it's not really a 'series accurate' thing, but I love the design and symbolism of it.

Would there be a chance of Rohby recasting it? I'd love a second one for Rei. Poor Rohby, we must keep him pretty busy! :lol:

sorry to get off track but my rei ayanami figure when i compare it to the box

pic of her, the rei on the pic seems to have a wider fuller

face, not sure if anyone has the same problem or notices that compared

with the rei pic on their box

Hope this one of asuka WILL be closer to the pics

shown here.

I wish you coluld move her head up and down.

I'd really like to see a 12 inch fully articulate version of both rei and asuka

ones that REALY look like them.

so far the gigger ones we get are nice but would want to change poses

(want posability a little more than that of a GI joe 3 3/4")