Marduk enemy battle pods

goldenboy_forever

Macross 2 fanatics Rohby has taken up this fantastic oportunity to reproduce another flawless enemy resin kit for you. We will be producing Mardook enemy battle pods from Macross 2. The size of the Mardook battle pods are about 3 inches. The Mardook battle pods are originally from the vf-2ss musasiya kit. Each Mardook battle pod is made of 6 simple parts, and very easy to paint and assemble. As you know Macross 2 enemy mech are pretty much impossible to get or even find. That's why Rohby was kind enough to take on this project for us. The Mardook enemy battle pod will come in sets of three. Shipping for the battle pod will be cheap because of the size of them. If your interested in these please post your comment. I will let the pics explain the rest.

(*sidenote these are not my pics but they are from starship modeler.com the modeler is Darren Bertrand)

db_battlepod2.jpg

db_battlepod3.jpg

db_battlepod4.jpg

db_battlepod5.jpg

db_battlepod6.jpg

db_battlepod7.jpg

Here is a pic of the Mardook battle pods from the instruction booklet

musa_v2i7.jpg

here are some pics of Mardook battle pods with a vf-2ss valk

(pics are from e2046.com)

post-13-1103340282.jpg

post-22-1103340102.jpg

From Rich&Rohby

beer.gif

Edited by goldenboy_forever

:o Holy CRAP! B))

Hell yes! :D

The re-issued bandai vf-2ss valks that you speak of, are they the 1/100 scale ones? :huh:

the battle pods are around 3 inches . They should be 1/72 scale because they came with the 1/72 musasiya kit that has the vf-2ss. Some people say they are non scale, but from a model perspective they look great next to the 1/100 scale bandai vf-2ss.

From Rich

Sorry guys, but I guess the pods in the musasiya kit are not 1/72, but 1/200 or even less according to this picture. ( from Macross II This is animation special 5). Don't forget that's a giant zentran pilot inside, and not a micron/human marduk. :unsure:

CopiedeAPP0001.jpg

A real 1/72 scale pod should be around 15 or 20 cm long (like a Glaug). I would like so much have this model in 1/72 scale :(