Look at all the goodies I got from my trip

Fusion

is that Starsceam just a reissue or is it an all new sculpt?

it's an all new sculpt and it's a small version. It's pretty posable. It's one of the best starscreams out there! I suggest you pick one up! :p:D:lol:

if you take the Genesic Gaogaigar out of the package be careful, I have mine and the tail is very weak in one place, at the point were the tail connects to the wings, the peg that is inside is very fragile. very nice set of goodies you got yourself

chris

..as very suspicious hand luggage? :p:D

Airport attendant: ' sorry sir, that has to go in the cargo hold, its too big to carry on"

Fusion ' like Hell, YOU go sit in the cargo hold, Im not letting these babies outta my SIGHT"

heh j/k. Nice haul, I would love to have the GGG, and the R.M Starscreamer, but nowhere seems to have a decent price .. :)

You guys would not imagine my haul from a month in japan. luckily I ran out of room and money. I had to hand carry XStoys' Low Vis cause I had no room. All my clothes were shoved into a small cloth bag. I used my hard suitcase for as much toys as possible. Tetris!!!!! It was crammed as much as possible. I didnt want to use a soft cloth back cause baggage handlers arent the most careful. Had to have an armor of suitcase around my toys.