Yamato 1:48

Feyd-Rautha

I've seen VF-1A Max go for 89$ in an online store, don't remember the store thought, but they're out of stock now :p

Oh and about buying one, well the VF-1S Roy is going back into production, so exept for the Roy 1S, online stores are going out of stock with the 1/48 so ebay may be the best place to get one if not the only one <_<

Edited by NoSuchFile

hmmm.. well when these were plenty, I've seen prices as low as 90 bucks with shipping. That's second hand of course, but still mint. Straight from japan mint? then lowest I've seen was 110. But nowadays, lowest is like 130. But since they are re-releasing roy again, then at least that one will be down to like 110 to 120 again. ;):p:D:lol:

At one point some shops here (Hong Kong) were getting rid of their Hikaru 1A for roughly US$65, now that was a bargain! These prices however only pop up once in a blue moon when nobody wants them. Now, when everyone is looking for a 1/48 the prices jump up to US$150!

TRU Japan has Hikaru's Super VF-1J for sale at 9,999yen.

1:48 scale??? I go to Japan every month and I've never noticed this. Yes, I go to Toys R Us each and everytime but I must be blind or something. If it's that cheap with the armour, I'm defintely buying another one....

Edited by peter

1:48 scale??? I go to Japan every month and I've never noticed this. Yes, I go to Toys R Us each and everytime but I must be blind or something. If it's that cheap with the armour, I'm defintely buying another one....

Yes 1/48, found it on their website about a week ago, same price as the non-fp version, unfortunately i think the fp-version just sold out. I'm not sure if the sale is exclusive on-line, which is why you never saw it in stores.