Joke Machine Decal proof sheet

Solscud007

Ok there are some bugs to works out like the Skulls for the fast packs are 0.1 inch too small. And the black sticker for the knees doesnt work so well.

also I havent applied all the decals as you can see on the right leg winglet. whoops. haha

good news is that the chest stripe decal works perfectly. It is three pieces the center stripe and two triangles for the sides. Anyway works perfectly.

So the price is 15 dollars a set. Pm me or email me at rcp_95@hotmail.com

post-4-1099374272_thumb.jpg

The decals look great. Makes the joke machine look very easy to put together.

Edited by Anubis

I just noticed that there's no green visor sticker for the 1J. are you purposely leaving that one out? :huh:

You'll notice that there are no 1J decals on the entire sheet. Nick wants those on a separate supplemental one. It's also easier for me production-wise if they are on a separate sheet. With the current arrangement, I can fit two sheets on one piece of sticker paper. That helps keep the cost down, too.

I just noticed that there's no green visor sticker for the 1J. are you purposely leaving that one out?  :huh:

You'll notice that there are no 1J decals on the entire sheet. Nick wants those on a separate supplemental one. It's also easier for me production-wise if they are on a separate sheet. With the current arrangement, I can fit two sheets on one piece of sticker paper. That helps keep the cost down, too.

oooohhhh, I see. Cool. Works for me! :p:D:lol:

oh, one more thing, will these come with instructions as to where some of the decals go? There's that long black piece the circled skulls that I don't know where they go. Same with the ones to the bottom of those long black thingy's.

oh, one more thing, will these come with instructions as to where some of the decals go? There's that long black piece the circled skulls that I don't know where they go. Same with the ones to the bottom of those long black thingy's.

I'm not sure what the black things are either but I think they're for the knees. The ones beneath them are for the chest intakes and the circled skulls are alternates for the FP boosters I do believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I jsut emailed devin the last improvements. He got a great clearcoat that is tougher than the proof sheets I got. Had some problems with ink scrapping off. But now that is not a problem. So I need people to pm me who wants these again.

So far I have the following,

V4lkyri3 x 1

Opus x 1

Bigkid x 2 or 3

Orguss x 1

geodude777@hotmail.com x 1

is that all I have? cmon people your JMs are nekkid!!!!

Price is 15 each plus s/h.