Imai Red Alpha

Jung

WOW!!! I can't really add anything original except WOW!!

How does a model kit get so much articulation?? Is there some custom work done to the joints?

all the joints showed are stock in the model kit. just the hands are differnt ;) the 1:48 valk hands make it realy nice.

i agree its proly like 1/50 or 1/46. the pilot doesnt realy fit in the 1/48 valk.

i just notice the seam mark at the crouch thruster thingie :D i have the same prob when i did mine

Edited by Zentrandude

WOW!!! I can't really add anything original except WOW!!

How does a model kit get so much articulation?? Is there some custom work done to the joints?

all the joints showed are stock in the model kit. just the hands are differnt ;) the 1:48 valk hands make it realy nice.

i agree its proly like 1/50 or 1/46. the pilot doesnt realy fit in the 1/48 valk.

i just notice the seam mark at the crouch thruster thingie :D i have the same prob when i did mine

Additional "joints" were added to the hip and head, they both swivel with polycaps, not present in the original kit.

It can't be 1/46 because the pilot is smaller than 1/48, but bigger than 1/55.

The seam in the crouch thruster would've been too frustrating to sand, so I wimped out and left it.. :p