Toynami Transformable Alpha Fighter

cwmodels

Do anyone have the Toynami Transformable Robotech Alpha Fighter toy?

How is the quality? It is a good toy that can be played with? A place to find one cheap?

Any opinion and help appreciated.

Thanks!

Do anyone have the Toynami Transformable Robotech Alpha Fighter toy?

How is the quality? It is a good toy that can be played with? A place to find one cheap?

Any opinion and help appreciated.

Thanks!

*points at pinned MPC thread*

All covered up there in more than enough volume.

My word for it: CRAP

Other's word for it: tolleralble

I have yet to really see more than a tiny few people praise it unconditionally. Consensus is it is a very flawed POS at worst and a "it can grow on you" gradual warm up to it despite it's issues at best.

Then again Toynami got on my "kick in the balls on sight" list because of this toy so don't take my word for it, read the pinned thread.

The problem with the MPC is that it is a merely an okay toy and was sold at a price that demanded it be more than just okay. Wait for it to dip below 40, preferably below 30. You might feel less ripped off that way.

Edited by GobotFool

I'm quite pleased with my two Alphas. Nice toys, nothing falling off or broken yet, and I have transformed it a few times. It's a very solid toy with a good deal of metal, though I'm not sure how much good that metal actually does.

The sculpt is really quite amazing, but the QC and construction issues do bog it down a bit. I hope that Toynami is able to pull the QC up for subsiquent releases and put out a good toy like they promised.