What are these ?

they are really cool looking how big are they? also do you have any pics these look like they have been custom painted.

Those are the default colors: Grey set, Black set and a Yellow set.

Each figure stands between 100 - 140 mm. Piecing a complete 15 piece set (with 3 colors) is tough since each box comes with only 10 figures (2 of each style) but randomly mixed by colors.

I have complete sets and loose figures if anyone wants any.

The legs are very heavy (feels like diecast!!!) except for Vitzh (middle figure) which comes with a stand. The arms, legs, base, and head all snap together via small pegs. Not as articulate as KMS' GBP or Destroid figures, but not loose like the tranforming Valkyries or Bandai's crappy Gashapons.

The head turns, arm pivots, legs move back and forth, guns rotate. Sculpt wise, very nice. Good details. Clean, elegent and very mech like. Small figures have come a long way since those old crappy 1/200 and 1/144 scale model kits. As good as those AC figures and better than the KMS or Bandai Macross Gashapons sculpt wise.

These figures are also TALL compared to my Armored Core figures.

Would make good companions to Destroids for those army builders out there. I am planning on repainting my leftovers for dio building. Now, I just need to get some Regults and pit them up against each other. :D

And GUI, yes these figures definately own. I love the design so much I also picked up the XBOX manual just for the art.

BTW: I DO NOT OWN ANY MACROSS GASHAPONS (hey, I have Yamato and Hasegawa to thank for this) so I can't compare the two, but the AC figures are roughly the same size as KMS Macross Figs and way better detailed. I only collect these cuz there are no other choices (for now). I will snap some pictures soon. If they build toys or model kits of these, all you gear/mech heads should pick up some up.

Picture shows Studio Nue's 1/20 scale "Power Suit", Armored Core Gashapon, and Tekki VT Jaralaccs C figure. Note how TALL that guy is.

post-26-1096823235_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neova