Zeta Gundam

j_wong00

I repeat myself.

You can repeat yourself as much as you want because I've no interest in arguing semantics.

Bandai's representitive has said their are no plans at this time for an individual release set.

If you can't see that for what it is, then feel free to keep your head placed firmly in the sand. Zeta has been relegated to a niche title and while there very well may still be an individual release done, it won't be any time in the near future - in other words, you don't get the LE, you could be waiting a long time.

Which we're all buying the LE set anyway so arguing is MOOT gentlemen! :lol:

That 9-panel Zeta is great.

The slap collage from MSG is even better (with real screencaps)!

Edited by Anubis

You can repeat yourself as much as you want because I've no interest in arguing semantics.

Bandai's representitive has said their are no plans at this time for an individual release set.

I'm becoming quite frustrated with you misquoting people to fit your argument. Unlike you, who rewrote the quote to fit your speculation, I will post exactly what was said.

there are currently no plans to release the individual discs anytime soon nor are there any prices

Where does that say there are no plans for an individual release set? Nowhere!! Stop making things up! :angry:

The general intonation of Jerry on the topic of Zeta, in that post & several others, was that the likelyhood of an individual disc release for Zeta was low. Considering CN has already come out & stated they have no plans to air Zeta, the toy/model premiered at toy shows last year has all but dissapeared, & the box set as is, is a limited edition item, likelyhood of a limited edition release is slim.

However, since Bandai did pay for the license, is mastering the disc's, and still keeps the 0079 movies in production, it's likely that a box set without extra's(toys) will be released later on, be it at the same price, or possibly slightly cheaper (but since they've kept G at a relatively similar price point, I wouldn't expect a drop).

Honestly, I wouldn't toy with it though, if you've any interest in Zeta (or Gundam for that matter), get it now.