My finished 1/72 Hasegawa VF-0S

wm cheng

Hi all,

Thanks for all the input and feedback - it really helped. As promised, the first sunny day, I went out and took some proper photos of my latest bird. I feel as though this is the best yet. Its always nice to look back and see that you're improving. The sun was a bit bright, and some of the weathering is a bit washed out - it looks a bit greyer and darker in real life, but it is essentially a white plane - even though its a really light grey - only the nose cone and flaps are pure white.

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did sharing and building it.

Resized_DSCN9306.JPG

post-3-1084221595_thumb.jpg

Maybe if there was a way to hinge the flaps - I didn't want the flaps down since I wanted to swing the wings in or out, but this view begs for the flaps to be down.

Resized_DSCN9326.JPG

post-3-1084221964_thumb.jpg

The tailcone ribbing adds alot to the finished appearance, you can just make out the afterburners inside - its too bad, but with the naked eye you can see quite a lot and what a great job Hasegawa did with them.

post-3-1084222256_thumb.jpg

Front gear and gun pod details - you can just make out the spinners inside the intakes. I love that landing light on the forward door!

post-3-1084222540_thumb.jpg

That's it folks - thanks for tuning in. I just remembered that I didn't take anything with the VF-0 next to my other planes - the older VF-1 or YF-19 for size comparison - I'll do that later. The sun has gone away.

Here is the link to the step-by-step build up:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=5881

Cheers :D

Resized_DSCN9377.JPG

post-3-1084222681_thumb.jpg

Simply amazing work. You work is always excellent and yet you seem to surpass your previous models every time. I wish I had just a little bit of your modeling talents......timeless indeed. B)):D