1S Angel Bird

ruskiiVFaussie

Finally i get my clear FP covers out and show off something worthy of the fancy. :p

20071116_01.jpg

20071116_04.jpg

20071116_10.jpg

20071116_12.jpg

20071116_14.jpg

20071116_18.jpg

So now i can swap and change, i can have the 1A Hikky DYRL?, and the totally cool 1S Angel Bird i always dreamt of. :D

I was like "yeah totally gonna grab a 1S spare (which i did) and get somone to do up the custom paint job in A/Bird scheme,

and for some reason i went away from that idea even before it was announced Yamato were bringing out the official scheme

by themselves, and i wanted to try something more daring for a custom scheme anyways (in the works).

But i saw this one on special, and i said "stuff it!" and went ahead and snapped up my 6th 1/48.

Problem is i wanted to use some of her frame to do her battle damaged (see Hikky 1J thread), but i don't have the heart

to drill holes into such a pretty paint job. Damn you guys wanting proper battle damage! So i'm gonna work out other ways

to battle damage my 1J Hikky without actually hurting it. Anyways! enjoy my latest addition. I love her! She's beautiful!

20071118_05.jpg

20071118_01.jpg

20071118_06.jpg

20071118_15.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ahh!! VF action. Subtle variant making whats not available. I`d aways thought that Angel 1 would have been an S anyhow keeping with the whole Squad group thing.

They would probably be like the Red Arrows an active combat group thats painted up in show colors, but as soon as war comes they get the combat colors painted on and bombs strapped on etc.

The question would be what would the Angels combat colours look like.

Edited by big F

Ahh!! VF action. Subtle variant making whats not available. I`d aways thought that Angel 1 would have been an S anyhow keeping with the whole Squad group thing.

They would probably be like the Red Arrows an active combat group thats painted up in show colors, but as soon as war comes they get the combat colors painted on and bombs strapped on etc.

The question would be what would the Angels combat colours look like.

Well, this being the leader of the Angels, i'm considering placing a spread winged bird of some sought on the back of fighter mode.

That'd be sweet! same blue if i can, with red eyes.

great customs friend!

very nice additions to your collection!

Thanks again mate!

Lookin good there mate!!! Of course... ^_^

of couse lol, your too kind man. :)

Your poses and photos are always so awesome! Thanks again for the posts.

Really appreciate that Miriya! Haven't had time lately, gonna pump out a heap of stuff during the holidays, if i get any. :p