Hong Kong Toy shopathon next January, anyone inter

Sebastian

Guppy / 42" / 1pc / Navy Blue / Polo / Short

also, maybe we should put our 'second preference' if there is a split vote?

Edited by Guppy

OK, so the next step is that we need to finalise the artwork and wording for the back and the design of the small embroidered logo for the front.

For the back, lets stick to 3-4 colors please to keep cost down.

And for the small embroidered logo, I think it should only be 1-2 colors only. I'm just thinking of a small logo only and if you start adding too many colors or details it gets messy.

While we still have quite a lot of time before January, I'd like to get the designs finalised ASAP. Let's say by the end of October.

Graham

Chest size? let me go and size myself up first.

Recon / ??? / 1pcs / Black / T / Short

Recon / ??? / 1pcs / Navy Blue / T / Short

Hey guys, a bit of bad news, there is a slight possibilty that i might not be able to make it due to work commitments and schedules, we will see about it when the time comes. Will keep you informed. I do still want the T-shirts if im unable to make it.

Cheers

Edited by recon

my first post in this thread...

Hmmm, I'm now in HKG for my holidays but I will be back in germany in the middle of Oct. :(

anyway, I will see if it possible for me to join you guys in january.

so please put me on the list... :rolleyes:

and I will order 2 polos :D

DemonPlay (Siu) / 38.5 / 2pcs / black / polo / short

Siu-Later

Edited by DemonPlay

Great! you will be here in time! The Shopathon date will be January 8 to January 10. So think about arriving on 7th and leaving on the 11. Of course some of us will arrive earlier, some will leave later than this schedule, but the shopathon will be during that dates.

Should I copunt you in? oficially I mean.

i've started designing the t-shirt, still at the first stage......hope you all will like it....oh yes, you will see a valkyrie, G....... :)

oh, but i really need someone to finalise the headline cos i don't want to make too much changes due to many opinions and it ended up taking too much of the time. just need the organiser to finalise the headline and i'll bang on it.

:lol:

oki......got to sleep now........

i've started designing the t-shirt, still at the first stage......hope you all will like it....oh yes, you will see a valkyrie, G....... :)

oh, but i really need someone to finalise the headline cos i don't want to make too much changes due to many opinions and it ended up taking too much of the time. just need the organiser to finalise the headline and i'll bang on it.

:lol:

oki......got to sleep now........

:D

We really appreciate for your kind help....

As regard to finalizing, I think you need to ask Graham about it...I remember since he knows his friend for the manufacturing of the shirt, he should know what can be suitable or not.

We are just here like always waiting, and waiting...hahahaha....sounds familiar?! If Yamato wants to sponsor with their logo somewhere on our shirts, they are welcome! How much should we charge them for? (hahaha, just kidding)

Paulo

what is the confirmed headline? i need to know :(  in order to provide the art work.....

for production....

By end of October would be best, if not no later than mid-November.

Graham

oh graham, i'm refering to the Headline for the tshirt, not deadline though......

what is the confirmed headline? i need to know :(  in order to provide the art work.....

for production....

Graham

oh graham, i'm refering to the Headline for the tshirt, not deadline though......

Oh...OK, I though you just made a spelling mistake :p

Graham

for production....

Graham

Graham

so...er......what is the final Headline? :unsure::(:lol:

for production....

Graham

Graham

so...er......what is the final Headline? :unsure::(:lol:

Hey Graham!

No response to him?

We want to see some artwork!!!

Paulo

hmm no respond from graham.... :huh:

anyway, i've already started designing the tshirt.....will post some artwork for you all to vote.....

:D

Great!

Can't wait to see it!

Thanks for your efforts!

Paulo

I think the general consensus for the wording is "MWS Hong Kong '04" Would I be correct saying this? I don't know if the whole wording of "Macrossworld Shopathon" would fit as well..

NICE!

Now.... Toonz.... where is the design? you know the Big Bad Guy said "I need it for the end of this month"

Hurry Hurry!

:rolleyes:

i have one visual and get on with 2 more. then i will put them on 3 different colored shirts like white, black and dark blue with long and short sleeves.

so you all will get to see 3 designs on 9 shirts :D with 2 different fronts.

coming soon...... :D

NICE!

Now.... Toonz.... where is the design?  you know the Big Bad Guy said "I need it for the end of this month"

Hurry Hurry!

:rolleyes:

i have one visual and get on with 2 more. then i will put them on 3 different colored shirts like white, black and dark blue with long and short sleeves.

so you all will get to see 3 designs on 9 shirts :D with 2 different fronts.

coming soon...... :D

:D:D:D:D

I feel like a child on Christmas eve now...

Silly me, but what can I say? A 35 years old guy still collecting Macross toys and stuff....?!

Go go go Toonz!

Paulo