Re-scaling Sonic Birds Decals to 1/60

UncleBolo

Like valhary said, scan it and then you can rescale it either on your printer or photocopier. Test print and cutout with plain paper. I can't make any suggestions for scaling since each company scales differently in the same way not all shoes sizes really are what the box says. - MT

• 2 weeks later...

is this the scheme?

Yes it is, I've got a Yamato kit Valk last year and I'm looking to do something unique with it.

Like valhary said, scan it and then you can rescale it either on your printer or photocopier. Test print and cutout with plain paper. I can't make any suggestions for scaling since each company scales differently in the same way not all shoes sizes really are what the box says. - MT

Thanks for the advice MechTech, I'll look into acquiring the kit and scanning the decals. I have a good printer at my disposal and will use the sticker/decal sheet included with the recent releases as a size template.

Thanks for the advice MechTech, I'll look into acquiring the kit and scanning the decals. I have a good printer at my disposal and will use the sticker/decal sheet included with the recent releases as a size template.

Duymon is selling some on his sales thread.

He's a top-notch seller btw.

Edited by slide

• 4 weeks later...

When they release the Minmay Guard decals in 1/72, some of the 1/72 scale decals worked perfectly for the 1/60. Others weren't to scale, and needed to be resized for the scale up. I've done it before, and all it really takes is trial and error. I started at 12% enlargement, and figure out what items needed to be shrunk, what is good, and what shouldn't be enlarged.