A Possible MW Skin Contest for Invision Board?

a bunch of us were talking in AIM chat and the idea of a Macross World Invision Board skin contest came up. we know that Shawn's a really busy guy, and making a new skin for Macross World probably takes a while. to solve this, and take some of the work away from Shawn's busy schedule, how about we have a MW skin contest? the winner's skin could be used as the default MW skin - quite a prize if you ask me. plus, we'd have a whole slew of great skins that we can use in no time.

thoughts?

Just got home an hour ago

had not time at all to work on the board skin-sorry (Yesterday I re-seeded my lawn for 7 hours and today was at work)

A skin contest sounds like a great idea. Where do I sign up? LOL

S

cool. :)

hmm... so i guess this is a go for the contest?

i guess it could be as simple as just starting a thread and having people upload their skins. then the mods and admin (or whoever) could vote on a few finalists, and the winner could be chosen by the MW membership via a poll.

how does this sound?

I have the graphic tallent to do it, but I would need some kind of requirements document to work off of to know what images need to be reprocessed and where they go.