VF5SS

Podcast: Robotech Covert Ops

No, the trilogy of pain is Shadow Chronicles, Untold Story, and the Sentinels. This is just spitballing.

No, the trilogy of pain is Shadow Chronicles, Untold Story, and the Sentinels. This is just spitballing.

I thought one of those was shoved out to make room for "Codename: Robotech"...but I might be misremembering...

No, I shoved out Codename: Robotech to make room for Shadow Chronicles.

Ah, that's what it was...

Anyway, I just listened to the podcast, and...Covert Ops sounds better than I would've imagined.

I never read any of the Robotech comics (except for the early issues of the Comico adaptations), and I doubt I'll ever get around to this one...but it's nice to know it's worthwhile.

By the way...you mentioned doing Macross 7 Trash...when will that be up?

I've been looking to do some more Manga and comic book stuff. I'd be down for a show about the Marvel Transformers comics.

Oh that Doug Bendo. He's such a lovable racist apeface.

This was pretty entertaining. I actually did try to work a huge invisible penis into the story but Antarctic wouldn't let me!!!

I will wait to share other fascinating anecdotes in the interview.

Thanks for the warning about Antarctic Press comics. I finally know why one of the Robotech comics I bought had Captain Global as a cook. They're not worth a lot these days, are they?

I figured we'd better review your comic before interviewing you so no one could accuse us of being biased. :)

Edited by Ginrai