How do I scale down my pics...

Hello,

Everytime I bring in a pic.....it comes out extremely large. When I see others posts, their pics are always brought down by like 93% or something like that. Can you please inform me on how to do so.

Thanks,

:ph34r: MisterRyno :ph34r:

if you 'upload' your pic as an attachment, it will automatically be scaled down to a %.. to fit in the post.

like this.. (scroll up the page and check some of my posts.. the pic size is huuuge but its scales it for you)

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...mp;#entry515778

Edited by vermillion01

The best way is to use any sort of photo editing software. Pics you take with a modern camera are HUGE and are automatically being shrunk to fit your monitor in most cases when you view them on your computer (you can normally tell because it will say something like IMG58585 62% so it's being shrunk to 62% of the original on your computer). Almost every program made for pictures features a resize option though, I shrink all the pics on Anymoon.com to 680x480, it's a pretty standard size that works for just about everyone although you do lose some detail and you also get more edgies.

if you 'upload' your pic as an attachment, it will automatically be scaled down to a %.. to fit in the post.

like this.. (scroll up the page and check some of my posts.. the pic size is huuuge but its scales it for you)

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...mp;#entry515778

Right on.....I think it is because I put my pics one under another....I will try posting them next to eachother next time to see what happens.

THANKS

:ph34r: MisterRyno :ph34r: