Cowboy Bebop: Remix Vs. Original Dvds

Don't see any real reason, unless you're an anal collector :) I have the original set, and from what I understand, the new 5.1 isn't all it's cracked up to be, and the video is the same.

Personally, I like the original release covers better, but that also has to do with them not saying "remix" all over them.

So Keith, you're saying that the Remix versions contain the same video transfers as the originals? Well, I guess I will be keeping my originals, since I don't have a 5.1 sourround sound system. I would be curious to see a comprehensive list of all the extras for the Remix set though, just to compare.

Don't see any real reason, unless you're an anal collector :) I have the original set, and from what I understand, the new 5.1 isn't all it's cracked up to be, and the video is the same.

Personally, I like the original release covers better, but that also has to do with them not saying "remix" all over them.

421115[/snapback]

Not an anal collector but I'd like to make sure I'm not missing out on any bonus content the originals had compared to the REMIXes. From what I understand Ep 0 was broken up across 2-3 DVDs in the original set.