Guest davidwhangchoi

I am really enjoying this new animated series. Just finished Episode 4. The first 1-3 are kind of slow but it is the setup for everything through series 4 so you need it.

Interesting article here.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/the-mike-toole-show/2014-06-01/.75101

great read! i didn't know the poses are something big in japan. kinda cool. i hope jojo really catches on in the west.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

The only problem with Jojo is that I suddenly find myself blurting out "OH NOOOOO!!" when something goes wrong at work. Can be very embarrassing with co-workers. Not all of them understand the greatness of Joseph Joestar.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm watching season 2 ep. 17. i keep waiting till the weekend to watch the next release.

i really hope this comes out in the U.S. in a complete set for a decent price. the jyp prices of the blu ray are crazy...

i'm watching season 2 ep. 17. i keep waiting till the weekend to watch the next release.

i really hope this comes out in the U.S. in a complete set for a decent price. the jyp prices of the blu ray are crazy...

Yeah me too. I am watching it via Crunchyroll but I would love to own it on BD.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

The only problem with Jojo is that I suddenly find myself blurting out "OH NOOOOO!!" when something goes wrong at work. Can be very embarrassing with co-workers. Not all of them understand the greatness of Joseph Joestar.

the latest episode for season 2 (ep. 18: the sun)on cruchyroll had me laughing so hard when josepgh does his trademark "OH...." this episode is too funny...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

No I am wayyyy behind on the Manga. I have only read through Part 4-5 somewhere.

that's about where i stopped for a while before hearing the news the anime series was coming out. so i starting reading up on the rest. Part 8 Jojolion (currently on going) is a re-imagining of the Josuke story arc.

• 1 month later...