Some of my collection

I saw someone else post a collection's thread so i decided to post mine =)

here are some of my transformers mostly, but I will take some pictures of my macross stuff and post them later...

=)

Here is a list of what pics are to come:

Yamato 1/60:

VF-1s (STRIKE)

VE-1 Elint Seeker

VF-1J Max (SUPER)

VF-1J Miria (SUPER)

VF-1J Hikaru (SUPER)

VF-1S Roy

VT-1 Super O

VF-1D

VF-1A MAX

VF-1A Cannon Fodder

Yamato 1/48

VF-S Roy (+ STRIKE)

VF-1J Hikaru (SUPER)

VF-1J Max (SUPER)

VF-1J Miria (SUPER)

VF-1S Hikaru (+STRIKE)

VF-1A Low Vis (Should be in the Mail)

1/48's i Plan to purchase soon

VF-1A Max

2 more 1/48 FP's

Yamato 1/72

YF-21 (FP)

VF-11B

Thinking about buying the VF-11B (FP) and will buy the YF-19(FP) if that ever comes out....

Bandai 1/55

VF-1s (SUPER)

VF-1s (SUPER)

VF-1s (SUPER)

VF-1s (SUPER)

VF-1s (SUPER)

VF-1s (SUPER)

VF-1s (SUPER)

VF-1s Roy

VF-1J Hikaru

VF-1J Max

VF-1J Miria

VF-1A Hikaru

VF-1A Cannon Fodder

VF-19c (Fire Valk)

VF-19c (Fire Valk)

VF-19 BLUE

VF-17 Stealth (Yellow Line)

Toynami

MPC 1 VF-1J Rick

MPC 2 VF-1A Ben

MPC 3 VF-1S Roy

MPC 4 VF-1J Max

MPC 5 VF-1J Miria

MPC 6 YF-1R Jack

Plan to Purchase a case of YF-1R's and a case of the new Alphas

Banpresto:

All of them (i don't counts these as real valks, they are kinda cheesy)

So grand total of Normal Valks (not including banpresto) is

+ 4 YF-1R's coming soon Ordered

+ 4 Alphas coming soon Preordered

Edited by jasonkimberson

wow...and they are just some of your collections!??

i have a whole gang load of LOTR stuff, almost the whole set, but i doubt anyone wants to see those.....

(probably a couple hundred figures, and my GF has hundreds of hello kitties)

this is my closet

hangers.jpg

Edited by jasonkimberson

haha, that's your closet? Man, so where does all your clothes go? Unless you be wearing transformers to work and going out? :p:D:lol: And dood, why 2 or more of everything? I only buy 2 or more of one thing if I really like or if it's just too rare to pass up.

haha, that's your closet? Man, so where does all your clothes go? Unless you be wearing transformers to work and going out?  :p  :D  :lol: And dood, why 2 or more of everything? I only buy 2 or more of one thing if I really like or if it's just too rare to pass up.

gots to have doubles

=)

1 misb and 1 to open :D

(and i have more than doubles of some things, hehehe)

You saw me at FandS too, hehehehe

My clothes go in another room =)

Edited by jasonkimberson

oh yeah, that's right. So where do you live? :p:D:lol: Anyway, if you wanna do some business like trading n stuff, give me a holla. I'm in the burbank area. Maybe we can meet up at frank and sons sometime like I always do with exo and eternal D. Dem foos are rich, I just go with them to watch them spend major $$$. :p:D:lol:

oh yeah, that's right. So where do you live?  :p  :D  :lol: Anyway, if you wanna do some business like trading n stuff, give me a holla. I'm in the burbank area. Maybe we can meet up at frank and sons sometime like I always do with exo and eternal D. Dem foos are rich, I just go with them to watch them spend major $$$.  :p  :D  :lol:

i just picked up the Elint last night, you didn't see me walking around that time did ya? hehehe

Treasure Island doesn't have a Elint for sale anymore, hehehehe

:D

I live about 15 min away from f and s, hehehe

burbank is hella far, that drive must suck~!!!

Edited by jasonkimberson

oh yeah, that's right. So where do you live?  :p  :D  :lol: Anyway, if you wanna do some business like trading n stuff, give me a holla. I'm in the burbank area. Maybe we can meet up at frank and sons sometime like I always do with exo and eternal D. Dem foos are rich, I just go with them to watch them spend major $$$.  :p  :D  :lol:

i just picked up the Elint last night, you didn't see me walking around that time did ya? hehehe

Yup, driving up there on wednesday suck major @$$!!! Traffic is a biatch. I hate it and don't plan on going on a wednesday again unless something special comes out that day. Yeah, I was planning on going this saturday, but then again, I changed my mind because the bookstore where I got my Perfect Rei for only 14 bucks!!! is having a sale this weekend and I want to pick up some artbooks. Maybe they might have some more Perfect Rei's. But that's just wishful thinking. :p:D:lol:

Yup, driving up there on wednesday suck major @$$!!! Traffic is a biatch. I hate it and don't plan on going on a wednesday again unless something special comes out that day. Yeah, I was planning on going this saturday, but then again, I changed my mind because the bookstore where I got my Perfect Rei for only 14 bucks!!! is having a sale this weekend and I want to pick up some artbooks. Maybe they might have some more Perfect Rei's. But that's just wishful thinking. :p:D:lol:

hehe, o ya

i have a lot of anime stuff too, my gf sells that stuff all the time.

She had the Yamato Batman figs and she is selling the Yamato KOF, .hack sign and kenshin figs right now

i think she has a lot of other stuff too, like love hina and inu yasha crap-o-la

its good to have hook ups, :lol:

...too bad she has a hard time getting macross and transformer stuff :(

nice. Can she get the SOC evangelion figures? I need the blue, yellow, black and silver ones. That'd be cool if I can get my hands on one of each.

no idea how much they all cost (don't like to think about it :lol: )

Probably around $2000 for all of em...including the ones not in the pics (3 Yam 1Ds, 2 Yam CFs, 2 Yam VF-11Bs, 4 Bandai 1Ss)

I'm scared to add up how much that top shelf is worth :ph34r:

Nice Toy Store... err... collection you got there... :D damn... you really have all of your toys spread out like that in the living room and towering over your TV? Now that is dedication!

I don't even have that many toys lying around ... I don't even have my customer's toys long enough to photoshoot and I sell this stuff... I need another job!

no idea how much they all cost (don't like to think about it :lol: )

Probably around $2000 for all of em...including the ones not in the pics (3 Yam 1Ds, 2 Yam CFs, 2 Yam VF-11Bs, 4 Bandai 1Ss)

I'm scared to add up how much that top shelf is worth :ph34r:

ya it looks like a grip~!!

hehehe

I just bought all my macross stuff in a span of about 5 months

I bought that Toynami stuff bascially all at once, and the Bandai stuff, then found out there was better, so i moved on to 1/48's. I loved 1/48's so much i wanted to buy more yamato stuff so i picked up a bunch of 1/60's.

Toys do get expensive....hehehe

My Golgo13 collection:

post-25-1083953044.jpg

I need to take some pics of my Macross stuff, but thats all I have as far as toys... You guys are hardcore.

nice. Can she get the SOC evangelion figures? I need the blue, yellow, black and silver ones. That'd be cool if I can get my hands on one of each.

she said those are kind of old and they came out in feb, she has to call around to find out if anyone still has them...

ok, just let me know if you can get me a good price on them. Thanx!