Mari Iijima

alsey3k

what are all here songs she have ever singed? i remember she has a few english songs

She's been releasing an album every year or so for the last twenty years, not including the "special albums". I don't know who is willing to bother noting every single song she has ever recorded because you'll get at least 200 titles.

Get her latest album Gems now!! ;)

Hmm, what's so different about this one than her past CDs?

I tried to like "No Limit" but I'd be lying my ass off if I said I liked even one song on that album. I'm just not into this generic American rock direction she's gone into. Give me classic Mari, J-pop style any day!

Get her latest album Gems now!!  ;)

Hmm, what's so different about this one than her past CDs?

I tried to like "No Limit" but I'd be lying my ass off if I said I liked even one song on that album. I'm just not into this generic American rock direction she's gone into. Give me classic Mari, J-pop style any day!

Hmm.. It was a bit lacklustre, this is true. I like the song called "D" on it, though. It sounded a bit like "Freeze" by Madonna.

I haven't heard "Gems", but I got the one she released after No Limit, called "Right Now". That's not bad, but I think she's made it clear that she dislikes J-pop and is going to continue down this path, seeing as members of legendary rock group Toto are her backup on that CD. Personally, though I feel some songs are a little weak, I prefer her doing this rocky stuff than that J-poppy stuff. B))

what are all here songs she have ever singed? i remember she has a few english songs

She's been releasing an album every year or so for the last twenty years, not including the "special albums". I don't know who is willing to bother noting every single song she has ever recorded because you'll get at least 200 titles.

I wouldn't be surprised if GodMedia has the answer and can tell you every track off the top of his head. :D