Opinion: Most Annoying Sidekick In Anime

Is this the guy that thinks he knows everything and really wants a car in the first series?

I'd vote for this guy if it is. I hate people that talk like they know it all but don't. Ugh. I can stand the whining of other characters but this guy really bugs.

Yes, it's the loudmouth that hangs around with Takumi. He gets himself an AE85 Levin on the first season, but even at Fourth Stage, he still can't drift.

what's wrong with the haros <_<  :lol:  :lol:  :p

Nothing wrong with Haros in Japanese version.

Everything's wrong with Haros in the English dub. As if a sex change wasn't enough, they made it more annoying than a damn Furby. :ph34r:

That made me crack up!!! :lol:

all of the characters mentioned have nothing on this gay freak, while not anime in general its looks and feel are anime all the way ,Zelda the Windwaker, there is a annoying little freak that helps you along the way called Tingle he has to be the stupidist character ever designed for a game he acts even weirder, this is a character you have to see to understand, and this little prick gets definetly gets my vote for Most Annoying Sidekick .i believe that he appears in some of the other zelda titles as well.

Well if you hate Tingle, you'll like this :p

:lol::lol: funny stuff it is a shame they did not show Tingle being blown up, so has anyone voted for JarJar Binks yet he is worthy of this list. :p

Is this the guy that thinks he knows everything and really wants a car in the first series?

I'd vote for this guy if it is.  I hate people that talk like they know it all but don't.  Ugh.  I can stand the whining of other characters but this guy really bugs.

Yes, it's the loudmouth that hangs around with Takumi. He gets himself an AE85 Levin on the first season, but even at Fourth Stage, he still can't drift.

That's not true at all! In the end of Second Stage, he learns to drift, and, after that, does it quite well.

Jyaken gets my vote to and if i remember right he was killed and then brought back by sasshomaru. sort of ironic

Dont know if really a side kick but nakahito from steel angel kurumi.

Now hes a prick, such luck and wasted on a kid who has not even got to puberty.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a sidekick, but a MAYOR pain is basara from Macross 7.

EVERYONE in DRAGONBALL Z except Krillin and Picolo. mostly cuz they did the least powering up and coming back to life.

the little green guy from Inuyasha, the little yoda frog man. oh god i can't stand those kind of characters.

bumble bee always kinda bugged me..

i'll throw in a hash mark for Snarf as well. Thunder Cat my ass, more like the Thunder Cat Hoe.

I LIKED ED.. dunno why.

another pet peeve with anime is all the uber cute weird furry animals that follow the cute girl around. be it hamster, mouse, bat, space alien, or what ever, i want them all dead. damn poke' wannabeesss...