batman dvd

Synch

Ok so there was a lot of hype here about this & by now its out allready... For those that have it now & have finaly watched it what do you think of it?

Is it worth it?

Does it have any flaws ?

What was you're fave episode from this season?

Ect ect :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this but I got the 1st season set on DVD yesterday and I've got a quick question -

1. While the storylines are cool and I do like the art-style, are all of the episodes pseudo-comic style? I feel like I'm watching a cool cartoon from the 70's or something (cool like old Disney, not Sea Lab). Perhaps I lack imagination but I find the JLA animation/colors to be a bit more pleasing. I'm still digging the series but find it a little more difficult to get into.

I liked that 90's batman series, very gritty, very dark knight, and approaching the frank miller sytle, a little bit. As it progressed it got darker and darker, which was good, but I think that turned some people off. I like that dark dreary look, really shows what Batman was suppossed to be like, no all bright and colorful like super man. Give me the bat any day over the flying alien, at least he uses his brain to solve mysteriesm not just his super powers.

Thanks for the answer knight... I too like this current series but for whatever reason, the JLA series is more 'watchable'. I think I could sit down and watch a handful of those episodes back to back but with this series, it's limited to only a couple/viewing.

And the alien is cool!

Ive been watching this set slowly, savoring it like a fine wine.

I knew it was good, but man.. its BETTER than I remember it being.

4 packed DVDs of Batman goodness for 30 bucks.. something like 28 episodes of badassness.

Im on the 4th disk now. No problems playing on the X Box, and its REALLY good. Really really good. Better than almost every other animated tv show I have seen in the last 10 years good.

The bad?

Its put me on a bit of a Batman kick and I am buying comics and toys and stuff to feed a Bat addiction.

I just watched the set. I can't believe how good this show is, and how great a transfer they did. Crisp video, and booming audio.

I really missed out by not watching these when they were on TV. I can't believe Mark Hamill did the voice of The Joker. He's an amazing voice actor!

Are they going to release more seasons soon?

Batman needs the darkness that it has, if it were done like JLA it wouldn't have latsed as long as it did.

I got into the series in the beginning and then got out about the third because it got lighter and added robin alot more.

Batman Forever pulled me back in, even though it's a futuristic batman I got the same feelings from it as the the first couple of seasons of the earlier incarnation.