New Takara 12" figures!

From figures.com:

New super articulated Microman figures, 12” The Bride, and 12” Kerberos Saga Figures!! This year at San Diego Comic Con, Takara USA had on display a 12" figure fans have been clamoring for: 12" The Bride from "Kill Bill!"...

...Other 12" Takara figures include a new "Kerberos Saga" series based on the Panzer Cops from the Mamoru Oshii films ("Jin Roh" and "Kerberos Panzer Cop"). Four figures are planned in the series: a Regular Armor Panzer Cop, a "Heavy Armor" Panzer Cop, a Sniper Armor Panzer Cop, and a Communications Armor Panzer Cop. All four will hopefully be available next year!

http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cg...show_article=62

post-26-1090630264_thumb.jpg

dood!!! I am so buying the all those panzer cops!!! I'ma make a huge @$$ army outta them!! And that uma looks toit!!! How much are these going to be each?

Whoa! Thanks for posting the pics! Although the head sculpt is nowhere close to Uma, it looks good enough for purchase considerations. Eat your heart out Barbie! :lol:

Yeah! The sculpt looks nice. Eat your heart out Barbie indeed! :p

WAHHH!! MORE KERBEROS COPS!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!! YAH HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

And on the Bright side that looks like an Original Design of the Regular Armor. So far there have been 3 Versions.

1st if from the Manga and Movie Red Specticales

2nd from Kerberos Panzer Cops Stray Dogs

3rd from Jin Roh

And now there's a Fourth! Sweet!

Wait a minute..... This whole time I'm thinking that the kerberos 12" figure in the picture is one of the new figures coming out. It's actually the female version that we were talking about in another thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm definity picking that female version up for sure! :p:D:lol:

Wait a minute..... This whole time I'm thinking that the kerberos 12" figure in the picture is one of the new figures coming out. It's actually the female version that we were talking about in another thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm definity picking that female version up for sure! :p:D:lol:

Hey! You're right! My bad! :blink:

Sorry to mislead anyone, just grabbed what was off the link. And the gun grip pose covered up any boobage that would've given it away. Plus in most of the promo pics we've been seeing, she's posed rather femininely. But it does show Takara's ability that will be applied to the new figures.

I'm gettin' 'em all too! :lol:

Just wet my pants too.. :o

Damn, I'm at work. How do I sneak past everyone?

I am buying them all. Screw the car repayments.