Newtype Issue 10 / 2003

Seph1roT

While surfing the net for YF-19 ref material I've just found some old NewType Scan ... well found a kind japaneese guy who has all the Newtype Issues and can scan them :rolleyes:

I've looked also in the Newtype Issue Index that's on the macrossworld mainpage but this issue it's missing so i'll share whith whoever wants it .

Here's a preview of the 4 pages that I found in this Newtype Issue .

This Japaneese guy has seen our NewType Magazine Index and he's saying there's a lot of Macross missing pages <_< ....

Bah

October%202003%20[Newtype%2010]-a.jpg

Since those are 320 dpi scans the real pictures are really HUGE , incredibly detailed ones , so I've had to put them in a .rar [3.28 MB :o ]

Link

As this guy sends more scans to me I will provide a mirror to share them posting the link in here .

Cya

yeah, I picked up that issue... it had some really interesting side by side comparisons between Mac0 and Yuk. There are interviews with Shoji Kawamori and the guy that created Yukkikaze (can't remember his name) about what influences them in designing an aircraft. It was a cool article.

There was also a nicely rendered VF-1S in that spread.

The link didn't work for me - turned into an Alta Vista page.

Right

First u have to use Internet explorer not netscape nor firebird or other browsers

Secondly u have to right click on the link then ---------> Save link target as

and download the .rar

If u left click u'll be redirected to the italian altervista homepage

Let me know .

Cya :)

Yeah, the "Save As" worked for me. Had to use a rar extractor though. Very nice pictures. When I get better on Photoshop, I'm going to do a 1600x1200 wallpaper of that VF-0 spread.

Yep Mr March I've had to put them in a .rar since they were above 5MB uncompressed <_<

By the way yes ... the final pictures can easily be used as wallpapers since they are so HUGE and detailed .

More Macross Newtype pages coming in .

Stay tuned :)

The link didn't work for me - turned into an Alta Vista page.

First u have to use Internet explorer not netscape nor firebird or other browsers

I use M. Firefox and it works just doing "save link as" as it do with Internet explorer.