Stikfas bootlegs?

Any one see these? Its like a retarded version of a stikfas.

I mean its like Hey lets rip off the Stikfas and make all the parts square.

shockiniart1.gif

Bootleg Stikfas website

for those who own stikfas, will see that the feet only have one degree of rotation while the stikfas has a ball socket that is sideways. anyway jsut plain crap.

Edited by Solscud007

Speaking of which...

I think that its good to have knockoffs. I mean, look at MegaBlocks... while their blocks do not hold together as well as Legos, I find myself amazed by the kits that they have... and I figure they're cool enough to glue together...

But damn... Lego Loves SW and Bionicle.. Yawn...

Soon they will be able to complete every scene in every movie with legos' official kits...

Speaking of which...

I think that its good to have knockoffs. I mean, look at MegaBlocks... while their blocks do not hold together as well as Legos, I find myself amazed by the kits that they have... and I figure they're cool enough to glue together...

Soon they will be able to complete every scene in every movie with legos' official kits...

you should get the japanese megablock kits. (I dont think they are megablocks) but they have awesome transforming robots that look cool in robot mode. Liek gundams sort of.(very loosely associated with not close to resembling gundams but that proportional look)

Speaking of which...

you should get the japanese megablock kits. (I dont think they are megablocks) but they have awesome transforming robots that look cool in robot mode. Liek gundams sort of.(very loosely associated with not close to resembling gundams but that proportional look)

Thay have those here. (At least, they did for a while) I've got a couple of them around somewhere.

• 1 year later...

shockiniart1.gif

Bootleg Stikfas website

for those who own stikfas, will see that the feet only have one degree of rotation while the stikfas has a ball socket that is sideways. anyway jsut plain crap.

178106[/snapback]

Wow first off why is the crappy stikfas topic on a MegaBlocks forum they aren't even block figures. Second Shockinis I own as well as like 300 members of their elite fan group that is growing each day and they are no rip-offs. The guy who made them made them before he knew what a Stinkfa was. And unlike Stinkfas they give you a free shockini after 20 posts after becoming a member of their fangroup.....Let's see stinkfas beat that! I love Shockinis they are great. I think Scud is the same Scud who used to be a Shockini fan and crossed over to stinkfas and is trying to impress their boss by making bad remarks about their competition. Let's let the people decide for themselves shall we I don't think you own their minds!

Wow, way to dig up a thread that's over a year old just so you can bitch about something that everyone who posted about it has probably already forgotten about. Kudos, sir, kudos. :rolleyes:

Oh, and to keep it on topic, I got one of those free Shokinis from Figures.com and I can't think of a single thing I like about it. The whole design aesthetic is just really unappealing and wonky. Whatever floats yr boat, though.

shockiniart1.gif

Bootleg Stikfas website

178106[/snapback]

Wow first off why is the crappy stikfas topic on a MegaBlocks forum they aren't even block figures. Second Shockinis I own as well as like 300 members of their elite fan group that is growing each day and they are no rip-offs. The guy who made them made them before he knew what a Stinkfa was. And unlike Stinkfas they give you a free shockini after 20 posts after becoming a member of their fangroup.....Let's see stinkfas beat that! I love Shockinis they are great. I think Scud is the same Scud who used to be a Shockini fan and crossed over to stinkfas and is trying to impress their boss by making bad remarks about their competition. Let's let the people decide for themselves shall we I don't think you own their minds!

316163[/snapback]

you got one from figures.com my ass they don't sell them!

And if you don't like then give it to someone who does idiot!

316191[/snapback]

You're right, they don't sell them. But the dude who started Shokini's was giving away free samples (notice that my previous post said "free") through the Figures.com forum back before the figures went to market.

As for giving my Shockini to someone who likes them, do you want it? I can even have my cats customize it for you. :D

I wouldn't say that the shokini's are "ripoffs" of stikfas per se. From what I have seen, the only similarity is that both are highly articulated action figures with the possibility of customization. However, from what I've seen of them, it doesn't appear that the shokinis have the ability to swap out limbs and body parts with the same versatility as the stikfas' universal balljoint. They also have a distinct lack of unique accessories that the stikfas and xevoz sets are famously replete with.

EDIT: Whoa, just saw the date of the first post. Talk about thread necromancy.

Edited by Ed.Coli