My absolutely perfect day !

Cool Blaine,

Mine is Shoreline mist color, I didn't choose the color cause I could not pass on such a great bargain when I bought mine (cost -20%). I am indeed a member of the Elements owners club too link but I am also a member of Hondaelement.org if you havent found this site yet. My member name is "montrealer".

The Element is indeed the perfect Macross vehicule as you can "transform" it's configuration at will, fit a Zentraedi in the trunck and still roll in combat scarred terrain.

The one in your pic looks exactly like mine. I absolutely love this car - Shorline is my second favorite color. I've been to hondaelement.org but I prefer the EOC (I'm Blaine23 there too).

To date I've lugged about 80 feet of 8ft fence, 700 pounds of bagged sand, and driven my in-laws-to-be across the state and it's been perfect for each job. Here's a pic of my favorite cargo, though.

photo-585.jpg

Ok, the fiance is my favorite, but my dog is a close second.

Seriously, I'd love to see a cool transformer made out of my car. :)

LOL - nice pic. You single baby parents won't get any sympathy from me and my triplets. You ain't heard nothing until you hear baby screaming in 3.1 surround sound.

Holy crap. I'd be more scared about what's going to happen when they start moving. Our little one is going to be crawling soon and the concept of baby-proofing our house scares me!

You single baby parents won't get any sympathy from me and my triplets. :lol: You ain't heard nothing until you hear baby screaming in 3.1 surround sound.

Man!!! That is torture beyond belief!!! :blink::ph34r: