Misa's eye color

I went through some screen shots from the TV series and numerous Mikimoto illustrations. After tossing out the ones where her eyes were drawn too small to tell any color, I found that her eyes were colored differently among the drawings. Even Mikimoto himself appears to use different colors for Misa's eyes, never using a consistent color. Please refer to the pictures I put up in this thread for some of the samples that are confusing me.

Anybody know for sure what color should Misa's eyes be, or is it a free-for-all? :lol:

user " the lone wolf" (neil) has a 1/6 arii misa model for sale over in the sale section.this pic is pretty close up & her eyes definately look more green.anybody notice what color they're painted on the CMS figures? i'm away from home now & i can't check mine :unsure:

Edited by valkyrietestpilot

Her eyes have always appeared more green than blue. Plus, pretty girls with blue eyes are plenty. But those with green eyes are rare. B))

I saw some girls with green eyes very pretty, example: Jennifer Conelly :p , just to mention one pretty example :D

"joscasle",i think "beware of blast" was reciting a line from the movie "big trouble in little china".the bad guy in there said that same thing.he needed a girl w/ green eyes to break a curse.funny stuff as always BoB :lol:

Edited by valkyrietestpilot