Energon Jetfire in energon comic

Prowlus

Bleh. I think Starscream's the only decent looking one out of the batch, though I do note that Skyblast seems to have Skyfire's head. I remember something about Hasbro being unable to secure the rights to his name, though.

And yet again, Jetfire (on page 2) gets reincarnated into an another bloated shuttle. <_<

I agree; Starscream's the only good-looking of the bunch. While Hotshot got a better alt-mode, he still got the Tweety colors and an uglier robot mode. Battle Ravage could've been good if only the ditch the yellow and purple for chrome silver colors.

I fail to understand why re-release Tidal Wave and Unicron for Energon. Tidal Wave is meant to combine with Armada Megatron/Galvatron and Unicron is ruined with a bad color scheme. :angry: I better pick up the Armada version of Unicron while it lasts because that version has the TF:TM colors.

From what I see at the Autobots, Hasbro must've duplicating the gattai concept from the Multiforce subline, which was introduced in Transformers: Victory.

Oh, and Energon Optimus Prime still looks bad even though the images are more clear. Also, he had been reincarnated into the worst alt-mode for him: a car carrier. <_<

Its a mixed bag baby! You got some crud, some crap, a few turds, and a few jewels that don't even look like they belong in the line.

Power Rangers Prime is really awful, I mean thats not even prime, if they repainted him as scourge and made his cars stunticons, well there is a start.

Scorponok is total ass, his design and colors piss all over the legacy of the original. Orson wipes his ass with Black Zarak, the bastard!

A lot of the Combiners combine into garbage, Hot shot sucks, Inferno sucks, unless there are more joints the combos look really stiff, anybody remember JRX? Wow, where did that designer go? Jetfire and and Iron hid work together a little better, too bad Ironhide is a Tonka toy and Jetfire is a mystery WTF? that has wings. You can call that a shuttle, I call it SOS with wings.

Unicron could have worked in black and gold, but form some reason he has a mish mash of colors all over ther place.

Starscream and Skyblast seem to be the only thing working. Tidal wave ain't all that bad, but come on, repaints are going to kill the brand.

I really like the Starscream, but the deciding factor in my purchase of him will be wether ot not those big cannons are removable. They look terrible.

Jetfire looks alright too, slightly better than the Armada version.

HotShot piques my interest as well. I don't mind the colors, but I'm a Bumblebee fan so...

I agree with the mixed bag comment. Armada was like a bag of poo with some shiny rocks in it, and Energon appears to be a bag of poo with some pearls in it. <_<

I still refuse to complain though, because Prime and the Alternators are a mighty powerful salve and can sooth any further sores from Hasbro.