Gundam GPO1/Fb in process

Armor

Just started putting decals on and I have to say they are great. They're real thin and easy to to trim with an x-acto knife. I think the secret to decals is pressing real hard and rubbing edges out. ;)

Just started putting decals on and I have to say they are great. They're real thin and easy to to trim with an x-acto knife. I think the secret to decals is pressing real hard and rubbing edges out. ;)

I like the way the dry transfers look, but putting them on, specially on angles and curves is a pain.... but they're nice for half assed model builders like me who don't/can't paint.

:unsure:

hey Armor did you already get your waterslide decals in? i just posted that link up like a day or 2 ago. i just got my PG GP-01 in today, ot seems to be about the same size as the other pgs i am not sure why the pg looked so big in those early pics compared to the 1/48 valk unless like I said it was a little bit in the background, i will post some pics up later tonight of mine.

chris

....i am not sure why the pg looked so big in those early pics compared to the 1/48 valk unless like I said it was a little bit in the background....

This was over in Anubis' Display Case thread.

That's the PG Zeta, right?

So that looks similar - hip-joint as high as cockpit....

All I know is that dem dere PG kits is mighty big & sexy!! :D

room3.jpg

....i am not sure why the pg looked so big in those early pics compared to the 1/48 valk unless like I said it was a little bit in the background....

This was over in Anubis' Display Case thread.

That's the PG Zeta, right?

So that looks similar - hip-joint as high as cockpit....

All I know is that dem dere PG kits is mighty big & sexy!! :D

room3.jpg

Yeah, that's my PG Zeta next to my 1/48 Roy VF-1S. Wish I had room in the case for the beam saber to be active in that pose. May adjust the pose to accomodate the blade later.

The Kahen Senshi Zeta is at the PG's feet.

post-26-1089701211_thumb.jpg

You guys...

You want something to "ooh" and "aah" over. "Ooh" and "aah" over this:

http://www.lovepla.co.kr/board/zboard.php?...&desc=asc&no=16

What's the deal behind this? Is this the same version as zeo-mare's? That's VERY VERY nice.

Armor... I just want to let you know that it looks like your project is really coming along very nice... I'm sure you will add a lot of detail to the finished product... Keep posting the pics man... It's really cool to see the work in progress...

Now about this link.... Who in the hell built that thing?!!! It's freaking amazing!! I would REALLY like to know how all the different colors and detail were put into the "skeletal" or "mechanical" undercarriage?? Were the details airbrushed using intense masking, or brush painted?? Someone please clue me in.. Thanks.

Damn Armor... that thing is BAD AZZ!! Thank you for putting another thought of spending $160 on another model in my head... :lol:

My credit card is slowly deteriorating into dust.

Your model looks great man... How about some pics with some dynamic poses... I want to see the articulation in this thing.

And on the White armor parts... what did you do to get that "dirty" look? Sorry if this question has been asked...

it looks real nice Armor i am going to have to start posting pics of mine, i did very little painting but the whole thing has been sanded, panel lined, oil washed on the inside, i kept mine nice and clean, none of the burn marks and i have the custom water slide decals coming in so it should look real nice when done. i should have been finished already but i have been working so much,

Hey VF-19, thats exactly what I was trying achieve. Thanks bud. :D Thanks for all your coments. Hey Roc 77. I'll get you your action shots. Does any one want to see the docking station when it's done? I plan on making it a rusty old thing.

yea i would like to see the hangar when you are done, do you plan on doing the GP-01 normal armor as well? i see you did the FB version.

Hey Zeo, I've got that armor done. I just didn't take any shots of it. I plan on displaying that at the docking station. I want to get all the 1\60 Gundam and put together some kind of a scene. You said you sand your Gd. Info please? Email me if you like.

yea i just sanded down and smoothed out the edges from where you cut the peices from the sprues, i have yet to finish my gp-01 i have the body one arm and leg done , i really got to get it finished. :p i hope i can post some pictures soon

Here is the hangar bay. I put a light at the top left. I'm going to put another one on the right. Two more green ones are going in at mid section and one small on the crane. I put some stuff on to add to the coolness lol. I hope you like.

post-26-1090964458_thumb.jpg