How to tell which ver. of 1/48 VF-1S?

Akilae

MFB, where do you live that you have Macross stuff in the stores?

I live in Pomona, but I won't tell you where that store is!! I want that VF-19A!!!! :angry:

Frank and Sons? lol

That's a good one, but no, there's a Frank and Sons in my area, but I never bothered checking that place out. I'll go down there someday and get rid of all these damned Pokemon cards I have. :D

Well hook up a fellow so cal'er, i'm down here in Rancho Cucamonga :D

After that Raven Valkyrie is safely in my hands. :p

I live in Pomona, but I won't tell you where that store is!! I want that VF-19A!!!! :angry:

Haha... That's cool... PM me after you get the valk, I'm more interested in the store, do they carry other stuff besides Macross? (almost undoubtedly :lol: )

Haha... That's cool... PM me after you get the valk, I'm more interested in the store, do they carry other stuff besides Macross? (almost undoubtedly :lol: )

Yeah, yeah. We're only interested in the store.

Oh yeah! Plenty of non-Macross stuff too, one of the cool finds there that relate to Macross are some of the artbooks there, Kawamori's designs for the Valkyries and stuff. This name might sound dumb, but it's called "Anime Store". :blink:

They sell manga, soundtracks, and what's cool is that the DVDs are split up between bilingual and English dubs only. I got my Macross II from there after graduating, but I didn't keep it after watching it once. :rolleyes:

eugimon Posted: Jul 7 2004, 05:00 AM

easiest way is to check the headrest on the pilot's seat... if it's curved it's the reissue with fixes, if it has no cruve, it's the original.

Oh, man, just found out that both of my 1/48 HIKARU 1S are re-issues :( . But still love 'em anyway ;):D

Oh, man, just found out that both of my 1/48 HIKARU 1S are re-issues

I prefer to have the reissues, in my opinion they are superior to the original.

All the flaws were fixed, etc..

Wait a minute, Hikaru's 1S?

They never reissued the Hikaru 1S did they?

Don't you mean the Roy, or do you know something i don't.

Anyway as i was saying, i would rahter have 2 reissue 1S Roy's, then 2 of the first edition ones.

yeah,they didn't reissue the hikaru 1S yet.but,the hikaru 1S uses all the upgrades & fixes that they used on the roy 1S.so the hikaru is the "end result" of the 1S line :)

Oooppss, sorry folks, my bad!! Was under the same impression that YAMATO had re-issued the 1/48 HIKARU 1S and that they had done the same thing with the head rest for the FOCKER type--straight for the original 'n curved for the 2nd issue.

Yey for me, though!! :D:)

Well the nightmare it's over I just receive my mint 1/48 VF-1s Roy, now I can rest and I only pay $156.00 with shipping. No tthat my collection is done, but at least now I can say I have three 1/48 Roy VF-1s Hikaru VF-1J and the Low-viz, all of them with super and strike parts, ican quietly wait for the koenig monster, I tought i missed the train on the Roy, but I have one, my only problem now is the box loos so mint, with the plastic wrap, that feels wrong to open the box

. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, that's still a pretty good price--I mean, for how much it's fetching for nowadays!! Congrats on the latest acquisition, but I still think ya should bought 2 so that you could open and play with one of them! :D