Waste of Cash Money $$$$$

Is Irreversible the film where she is brutally murdered, and her boyfriend seeks revenge? If so I wanted to see that film. I usually like to listen to the audio commentaries. They can usually be pretty insightful. I usually gain a greater respect for the film making process after watching them.

I wouldn't mind getting just the extended version of Reloaded, for the extra footage, but why on earth would I want to buy Matrix and Animatrix again when I already own them?

As for all the documentary discs, those things are not my cup of tea. I very rarely bother watching extras on DVDs anyway.

So, I think I'll pass on this set.

Graham

If you feel Miramax ripped you off when you bought your first sets, you can always count on China or...some (DVD-9) DVD-Rs *cough* to help you out with this one. Don't take my word for it. :-)

But as for huge boxsets, this is why I never bought LoTR or the Matrix or any of these big hollywood productions. You know they'll crank out set after set ad infinitum to drain your dollars.

I'll wait 10 years and buy them. In the meantime, I'll be spending my paycheque on good and properly done boxsets like Back to the Future, Indiana Jones, and Horatio Hornblower.

I hate the matrix, but check out that price. 45 quid for 10 discs? That's gotta be a bargain even for a casual fan.

Now try and juxtapose that with the MAJOR RIP-OFF which is the Japanese release of DYRL, at pretty much the same price. One disc, no extras, no subtitles, no nothing.

But still, one disc of DYRL is worth more than ten discs of the Matrix in my opinion...