Need help to decide

The_Major

My two cents :This is wonderful.Iwould like the strip in a different location if it were mine.I have a lincoln towncar and it wouldnt be sporty enough for such a perfect transformation such as the possiblities you have but there is a panel line on your car that i think should be followed with your stripe.my picture doctoring is not that great but the idea i was hoping to share is that that panel line right above the door is the "grain of your car in my eyes. and the bumper shouldnt be touched in the striping

post-5-1089106535_thumb.gif

Edited by geecie30

You know what I mean. The schemes when Hikaru and Max become Skull One from DYRL.

Red stripe 001

Blue stripe 001

the red skull one was his first design, scroll up

Thats a 011 in the first design. Skull One would be 001. Simple number and color change.

You know what I mean. The schemes when Hikaru and Max become Skull One from DYRL.

Red stripe 001

Blue stripe 001

Thats a 011 in the first design. Skull One would be 001. Simple number and color change.

what would be the color change? all u wud change is the number

Red stripe 001

Blue stripe 001

what would be the color change? all u wud change is the number

Blue skull one would need the color change. Are you that dense?