Vote for new "line" for the 1/48 series

Jin_Kune_Do

What Macross Series do you wanna see Yamato make in 1/48?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What Macross Series do you wanna see Yamato make in 1/48?

• Macross Plus
    • Macross Zero
    • Macross 7

they should make enemy mecha before going into any other line.....who with me! :blink:

I´m with you mate!!!

For a VF line I´d kill for a 1/48 YF 21 (among my three favorite designs, being the VF 1X and the SW-XA1 the other two) so I voted Mac Plus.

If Yamato is pulling the 1/60 MkII Monster, 1/48 Plus valks are out of the question PERIOD!!!!

If Yamato is pulling the 1/60 MkII Monster, 1/48 Plus valks are out of the question PERIOD!!!!

First of all, where did you hear that Yamato is pulling the 1/60 Monster?

Second of all, why would smaller, transformable 1/48 Macross Plus Valkyries be out of the question if a huge toy like the 1/60 Monster was cancelled?

I voted Macross plus. buuuuuuut I REALLY want a vf-2! but I'd buy a yf-21. It would be cool if they made a macross7 toy with a radio built in and working speakers on its shoulders. that would be hilarious. :lol:

Mate....that would be a great idea! Forward it to Yamato! ;)

First of all, where did you hear that Yamato is pulling the 1/60 Monster?

Second of all, why would smaller, transformable 1/48 Macross Plus Valkyries be out of the question if a huge toy like the 1/60 Monster was cancelled?

AHHHH!!!!!! meant putting out (like unleashing) the Monster. Not pulling

Guess I was sleeping when i was writting :huh:

Really meant that if yamato is indeed making the Monster (which I´m gonna buy!) there´s no question/doubt that smaller 1/48 Mac Plus valks could see the light of day.

Must take English classes, should´ve written my reply in Spanish or German to make myself clear :lol: Go away engrish!!!!!!

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

At least with Macross Plus, three releases, three different planes, and bam, it's all done.

Hey! Macross Plus varients would be really cool! Wadda say to some Super Nova test planes! That would make my whole macross collection! :lol:

And don't forget the 1/48 Ravens line!