Invid modified Cylones

Ryan-z

Hi this is a character designed for a new show concept. Her name is Cheetah and she's a rider. This is her and her bike and another shot with her bike transformed into battle armour. I'd originally figured blond like the cat but the dark army cut seemed to catch.

What do you think?

m%20(331)r.jpg

m%20(322)r.jpg

Take a look at the other team merc team members at

http://ryan-z.com

Hi Orguss01.

Thanks for the welcome. I love our job title ... "I frik'n wish". I had a dream I was testing a Valk in my backyard and was as clumsy as Rich when he crased through those buildings after learning what "B" meant!!

Did you here about Spaceship one getting into orbit and the X-prize?

Hey CoryHolmes.

Yeah i used a cheetah in full extended run as the ref for the bike so it's a little mangy as the cat is pretty boney. I wanted to create a light fast look as She's a high speed scout for the merc team. I'm glad you like it ...If youd like i could set up a desktop image for you if you you have any scene ideas.

yellowlightman.

I combined another thing I liked alot for the hover idea ...a Star Wars speederbike.

I like the idea of these things wipping along at rediculous speeds while gunning down enemy mechs or Invid.

Hi Sam.

Uber appreciation ..thanks. u know it's really funny a few people said the same thing about the insectile look but i had'nt really considered it so much till now ..yeah I can see it. It's probably inspired by my like of the Giger design for Aliens.

Kewl... I like. Those boots look like they'd sure be hard to run in though. Is there ANY play at the ankle? I'm really looking forward to the animation. I hope it features the transformation sequence.

Keep up the good work,

Carl

Hi wwwmwww!

Yup there is a little play at the ankle. Or if you look at the Invid "stage 5" Corg you'll understand as the two boot types are Identicle.

As per the animation ....ooh yeah I'm sitting in front of my comp jizzing as I work on exactly that(the transform seq)!! this is looking pretty good but it must be "true art" to show respect to it's inspirations. Should be done soon I'll likely give an update every few days on my site you all can download starting this coming sunday afternoon(July04/04) a few significant birthdays I hope to commemorate! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Guys I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I figure what i'll do is load peices of the production to my site as a sneek peek till complete.

For now I've gotten a bunch of requests for destop images of the mechs so I will be posting one EVERY week starting this past monday. They should laod wicked FAST as i've cleaned the files ...they are 1600x1200 res so if any of you would like them smaller let me know.

I should be getting my hands on a better renderer, so I will continually upgrade what's already there and add a new stuff as I go!

Hope you all enjoy!! cheers ;)