4Kids one piece opening

yeah I know I mean I knew they were going to edit sanji's ciggarette but why wouldn't they make it a toothpick or something I mean he worked in a restarant. Or since Sanji RARELY ever smokes it they coulda said he quit and he just likes the feeling of it in his mouth or something.

Then again Smoker still had all his cigar's ablazin so...I dunno why they changed sanji but now him.

But so far i'm glad they kept the orginal music sure the lyrics are corny but its the smae music so hopefully it will keep the same music throughout the entire show. As for Gol D. Rodger's voice now I mean I dunno but isn't that the pirate from spongebob..... :blink:

yeah I know I mean I knew they were going to edit sanji's ciggarette but why wouldn't they make it a toothpick or something I mean he worked in a restarant. Or since Sanji RARELY ever smokes it they coulda said he quit and he just likes the feeling of it in his mouth or something.

Then again Smoker still had all his cigar's ablazin so...I dunno why they changed sanji but  now him.

But so far i'm glad they kept the orginal music sure the lyrics are corny but its the smae music so hopefully it will keep the same music throughout  the entire show. As for Gol D. Rodger's voice now I mean I dunno but isn't that the pirate from spongebob..... :blink:

it is on tv now? where did you hear the american intro?

you cna see it here

Edited by Ali Sama

it is on tv now? where did you hear the american intro?

you cna see it here

Yeah if you click on the One Piece thing you can see the English opening which is the japanese one but with different lyrics (obviously) then they go into some interview with some employee or something about the show.

It's companies like 4Kids that make me glad for companies like Viz that publish mangas here in the US with little US influence. Thus, I don't watch the 4Kids version of Shaman King.

Edit: Although I heard the MegaMan EXE mangas published by Viz use names and phrases from the EXE dub. X_x

Edited by ManxoChu

Guest Khyron_Prime

I would be proud to vouch for that statement. Remember how they absolutely destroyed the Pocket Monsters manga? Oh...I still hold them in contempt for that, and worst of all, you wouldn't know most of their edits if you didn't hear about 'em from someone else. Viz had the smarts to release two different versions of the Evangelion manga, but that was only because there are a lot of Evangelion fans out there who were willing to cry foul. Unfortunately, we'll probably never see acceptable-to-the-hardcore-fan releases unless its one of the few serieses where a whole horde of people can send nasty letters to them.

Who's up for a start with the One Piece animé? B))

*sigh* As if WB! gives a [care] as to what animé fans think...

I'm just saying from my experiences so far in dealing with dubs, subs, and manga. For example I dunno how edited the Shaman King manga is, but it's certainly far better compared to the anime. Manga like Rurouni Kenshin makes me extremely cautious about the anime series.

Besides, not into One Piece anyway. *sweatdrops*