1/48 instructions manual

arrow

I've just bought my first 1/48 and have not gone very far with transforming it.

is there anywhere in the net where they have the translated instruction manual for the 1/48 vf-1? I have tried the search function and could not find it.

I've downloaded the transformation vid but it would be easier to follow a non-video guide.

Where are you having problems transforming your 1:48? I know it's not as hard as (let's say) a Binaltech Smokescreen (which is more annoying than complicated), but once you get the method down it's as easy as downing a bottle of Yoshinol.

....and Graham's transformation videos are pretty neat (you gotta love the music in the background). :lol:B))

Four tips:

1. Do not stress the backpack hinge. It is the most delicate part.

2. In fighter mode, the arms don't fasten down into the belly of the jet. Rather, they sorta just hang in there at the "shoulder" and you secure them by sticking the arms together (a peg goes into a hole in the forearms), and then the legs should squeeze a bit on the arms and some pegs on the legs should go into holes on the outside of the forearms. This confused the heck out of me the first time around.

3. The first time you sorta "snap" the nose loose from the fuselage to start your first transformation from fighter mode, it can be a bit scary. Just be careful and follow the illustration.

4. Take your time the first few times through. Don't force anything. When in doubt, drop by here and ask.

H

Edited by Hurin

We're taking this whole transformation thing as delicately as handling a virgin, like what Ivanov would say. :lol:

Don't worry about it dude. The parts are quite tight on the 1st transformation. Follow the illustrations and the videos and you should be just alright. But don't sue me if anything goes wrong. Hehe.

2. In fighter mode, the arms don't fasten down into the belly of the jet. Rather, they sorta just hang in there at the "shoulder" and you secure them by sticking the arms together (a peg goes into a hole in the forearms), and then the legs should squeeze a bit on the arms and some pegs on the legs should go into holes on the outside of the forearms. This confused the heck out of me the first time around.

me too

J.J.