I'm suprised these haven't been made before.

But it's way too pricy. $2 for one cube? If it's $0.50 per cube, I might get a bunch of them. :lol:

Not to mention that $2 is a "special" price! :blink:

But i DO understand that this is someone totally doing it as a fan and not really mass-producing it in huge ass quantities. Great that they figured it all out though.

Pretty cool seeing 'em all next to Soundwave. :D

I remmber when I was a kid I use to pretend I was starscream, and we had these clear boxes and I'd use those as Energon Cubes and would reinact one of the early episodes where they fight inside a power plant.

from what I remember, isn't the energon cubes suppose to be the size of soundwave's tape deck? I remember in the cartoon it would come out of his chest, but it was the size of the cassette door. And yeah, these can be made easily. :p:D:lol:

Soundwave didn't store them he created the cubes & then they would get filled up from like oil or something. THose are pretty cool though for sure! I'm gona be getting someone to snag me a box! $20 is a heck of a lot though! a buck would be better but eh... not alot you can do

Edited by Synch

Ok... all you guys bashing out there I would like to see you all come up with some homemade energon cubes that work, look just as good & last just as long as these will...

& that you can make & distribute for cheaper! Cause if you can do that & put you're monney where you're mouth is well then... You will have one buyer right here! & probly a thousand more!