for the SW Freak in you

:p i like, kinda cool looking, looks like he also put a lot of effort into it i will definetly give him that. does anyone know if there are any macross toys big enough to fit a pc into? :p

Chris

Edited: really horrible engrish

Edited by zeo-mare

Ooo, interesting. Though I think it's not as bad(/good? lol) that other Japanese project with the 1/1 anime girl figure as a PC case. That one's just overdoing it.

There's actually several of those.

And I hate the HalfLife case. Why anyone would WANT their computer to look like it was pulled from a trash dumpster is beyond me.

Ooo, interesting. Though I think it's not as bad(/good? lol) that other Japanese project with the 1/1 anime girl figure as a PC case. That one's just overdoing it.

There's actually several of those.

And I hate the HalfLife case. Why anyone would WANT their computer to look like it was pulled from a trash dumpster is beyond me.

well i tihnk the guy laid the rust paint on too tihck, its most evident when looking at the mouse, but workmanship of it is great, it wouldve been better with a weathered look instead of a chunky corrosive look

Well, if it's the girl from Ghost in the Shell who has stuff plugged in her in the anime, I can see, but if it's Sailor Moon or Asuka Langley, I'm scared to find out where he put the USB ports on the thing.

I like the SX 64 turned into a PC myself. The guy even made it so the DVD drive is hidden by the old 5 1/4 floppy slot! And the built in monitor even works, though its mostly useless due to its resolution capabilities. Looks amusing for playing C64 emulated though.

I'm actaully disapointed! AFTER ALL THAT! He could have at least taken a picture of it all hooked up to the monitor & eveything all up &runing! That is damn neat though! Wicked that you can see the fans there at the back they fit well there!

Allmost makes me want to get a junker fort max & put a comptuer in him ;P :D

Edited by Synch