More Macross Zero questions

khyronic

1) when is Macross Zero going to end? How many parts?

2) any word on a dub and/or "legit" sub version?

3)Do you think they will do a "Movie version" like they've done with Macross Plus and Macross II?

4)Are there going to be games based on it?

George was curious, so he asked...

:D

Very helpful answer. :rolleyes:

1) In six months, five parts.

2) No

3) Doubt it - Macross Plus kind of needed a movie edition to correct some flaws, plus it was actually originally planned as a movie. The Macross II movie wasn't actually a movie, just the OVA eps stuck together with the openings and endings cut

4) I have no idea, but haven't heard of any

Edited by Panon

Well let me tell you what I do.

I post a topic and then I do other things(I have a life). Then I return to my topic sometime later to find my question(s) answered. I see no need to search on a post that is much too long. The newbie post needs to be shortened or broken down. Since the smart folks who place such well informed answers are more than likely not newbies, they may not appreciate such a strategy but it is what it is.

I am not a newbie. I simply know that the best way to search for answers is to first pose a question...thus this topic.

Why not just have one post with all questions answered on one thread, with such logic, and simply search through it endlessly?...

thanks, Panon, for proving my point.

:)

Obviously, the newbie thread doesn't work well as a FAQ since it's too hard to search. But I think it's intended more as a place for newbie-type questions to go so they don't clutter the rest of the forums. People who feel like dealing with newbie questions can then answer them, and everyone else is saved the trouble of seeing and clicking on threads that turn out to be devoted to FAQs.

As far as I can tell, questions posted to the newbie thread get answered very quickly.

It's true that some kind of faq-o-matic would work better, but that's beside the point.