G4techTV

For those of you who get this new amalgmated network what are your thought's on the new station (i.e G4media is TechTV inc's new bitch :lol: )? I for one say it's a good idea because it exposes G4 programing to TechTV watchers and vice versa.

Edited by gerwalk25

For those of you who get this new amalgmated network what are your thought's on the new station (i.e G4media is TechTV inc's new bitch :lol: )? I for one say it's a good idea because it exposes G4 programing to TechTV watchers and vice versa.

I wouldn't go that far as for them being their "B#$%H"... but finally, I don't have to flip channels between one or the other... however they should get rid of "Players" and put back "Call for HELP".

Players sucks, but so far I haven't seen anything I don't like. I think the G4 show they brought over that's got the two guys that do the Videogame reviews (Judgement Day?) could use new hosts, but I do like the more gamer directed televison. I'm just glad they kept Screen Savers.

Seems to me like they didn't want to change G4 too much, they just wanted the Tech TV name. Guess they didn't realize that Tech TV was more popular because it didn't suck. <_<

Nice to see that Screensavers is still there, but hey seem to have nixed Tech Live.

We need a good technology channel. Something like Tech TV used to be.

Players sucks, but so far I haven't seen anything I don't like. I think the G4 show they brought over that's got the two guys that do the Videogame reviews (Judgement Day?) could use new hosts, but I do like the more gamer directed televison. I'm just glad they kept Screen Savers.

Judgement Play/Elecplay (the same two host th show) is not that bad... but does not hold a candle to Xplay with Morgan Webb :wub: (also the winner of Playboys Hottest Nerd/Geek) and AdamSessler :blink: .

Here is the playboy poll for Morgan Webb... will contain mature images or atleast popups from playboy site.

http://www.playboy.com/features/features/techtv/index.html

First, there was techtv. Then they took that away from me (the comcast dudes). next, there was g4. It was going well until this merging happened and now i get neither. I guess im just bitching to all you fortunate tv-watching-goers who enjoy your tv-going experience. Have a good day.

there is a good chance they maybe firing the TECHTV members soon... talk about it is at the TechTV forums... most of the show notes that were on Techtv.com especially for TheScreenSavers are now being posted on individual cast members sites such as Pat Norton, Leo's Leoville, Kevin Rose's site as well as Kat's and Sarah's.

they even made small intentional yet very vague snipes against G4 management.

Is it me or do they seem to run condom and male enhancement commercials all the time? It's a cable channel but I still find it annoying. I like more gaming shows but it seems like their target audience dropped 10 years or so after the merger.

Is it me or do they seem to run condom and male enhancement commercials all the time? It's a cable channel but I still find it annoying. I like more gaming shows but it seems like their target audience dropped 10 years or so after the merger.

would that be the age or age maturity level of the person?

Judgement Play/Elecplay (the same two host th show) is not that bad... but does not hold a candle to Xplay with Morgan Webb :wub: (also the winner of Playboys Hottest Nerd/Geek) and AdamSessler :blink: .

Here is the playboy poll for Morgan Webb... will contain mature images or atleast popups from playboy site

Morgan who? The only thing that I want to know is does the pretty filter host still have a job?

Judgement Play/Elecplay are horrible shows, give me X-play any day.

Besides X-play and Unscrewed I didn't watch much Tech-TV and All I watched on G4 was filter.

Judgement Play/Elecplay (the same two host th show) is not that bad... but does not hold a candle to Xplay with Morgan Webb  :wub: (also the winner of Playboys Hottest Nerd/Geek) and AdamSessler  :blink: .

Here is the playboy poll for Morgan Webb... will contain mature images or atleast popups from playboy site

Morgan who? The only thing that I want to know is does the pretty filter host still have a job?

Besides X-play and Unscrewed I didn't watch much Tech-TV and All I watched on G4 was filter.

Since you like Xplay better than Judgement Day/ElecPlay the host for Xplay are Morgan Webb and Adam Sessler.

The girl from Filter is hosted by Diane Mizota... as far as she is concerned you will have to go to http://www.g4techtv.com/home.aspx for more info.

Edited by Dangaioh

I for one say it's a good idea because it exposes G4 programing to TechTV watchers and vice versa.

Except that G4 programming sucks ass. Tech TV might have been past it's hey-day, but it was loads better than G4. Did I mention it sucks?

Oh Diane Mizota she's a hottie :D . I'd like to see a catfight between her and Morgan Webb. Webb would likely kick Diane's ass since she mostly wails on Ritilin fueled Adam Sessler :lol: .

Anyway I've been watching G4TTV for some time and the only two show's that's been missing from the TTV lineup is Tech Live and Call For Help. What's up w/ that those are two great shows that I watch.

Since you like Xplay better than Judgement Day/ElecPlay the host for Xplay are Morgan Webb and Adam Sessler.

The girl from Filter is hosted by Diane Mizota... as far as she is concerned you will have to go to http://www.g4techtv.com/home.aspx for more info.

I know who Morgan is, I was just messin' with you because I don't think that she is attractive. :ph34r:

I haven't watched it since the switch. Does X-play still exist? I don't wanna see my buddy Adam out of work.

Yep,

Same Bat-Time

Different Bat Channel.