Just a question about

geecie30

Because the ones for $69 are from Hong Kong sellers who get their stock "leaked" from the factory. Same exact products, just cheaper because the sellers aren't paying much for them.. if at all. Welcome to the dark side of toy sales.

not only that, but the shipping will even out the prices. Usually the shipping from Hong Kong is like 20+ bucks. So the cheapest you'll probably get a q-rau online is about 90 bucks shipped.

I've bought some cheaper Yamato toys off of eBay, but I try and buy some toys from dealers just to support them. They've been valuable contributors to the site in terms of news and getting us thigns that aren't normally available to the U.S.

I bought a Q-Rauf off eBay from an HK dealer who sells as "gogokit". I got it at a total price of $94.90 shipped. Item came fast and in good condition.

Is the price also dropping due to the raus not flying off the shelves because of the original high price? I wish I waited.. would have saved 20-30 bucks.