Witch Hunter Robin Question

Urmm...they are. I watched it long ago but I remember that something hinted they were alive.

Probably bonking and having witch babies somewhere in the countryside. :lol:

The ending to WHR totally sucked ass. It seemed to me like they built the foundation for what could have been a great series, and then ran out of money or time, and decided to sum it all up in one ambiguous, lousy, last episode that made no sense, and left tons of loose ends hanging.

Ah well, such is life.

The ending leaves that question absolutely open, although Miho's statements hint strongly that the two are alive.. but only Miho knows for sure, and she ain't talking.

It's the right sort of ending for WHR, actually. The whole series is about mysteries, lies and deceit.. so an ambiguous ending like that fits right in.

Is Robin Sena -- the Devil's Child -- still alive? Nobody knows. But it is an interesting story hook if WHR2 ever comes around.

The ending to WHR totally sucked ass. It seemed to me like they built the foundation for what could have been a great series, and then ran out of money or time, and decided to sum it all up in one ambiguous, lousy, last episode that made no sense, and left tons of loose ends hanging.

Ah well, such is life.

Ditto. Although I felt the whole story abit cliched and buffy-esque.

Ah well, such is life.

I agree, the ending really did suck. Then again I thought majority of the series sucked and was a waste of time.

I actually enjoyed the series till the end. Mind you the end was not as bad nor confusing as hell as Neon Genesis Evangelion was. Still the end left more questions than answers. Still I like the series on the whole.