Woa, is that a 1/100 MAXL?

Valkyrie

I recently was able to get buy originals of two more kits on my wanted list. Retpuu's 1/100 VF-11MAXL battroid and fighter mode kits. And I must say, I'm quite pleased with them. They're quite a bit bigger and better proportioned and detailed than the Bandai 1/144 kits.

And what's interesting about them, is that if you have both kits, you can build it in gerwalk mode instead. But if you do that, you won't have the parts left to build it in fighter or battroid mode, making it a rather expensive gerwalk...

But the good part is that the fighter mode (which is the one I really wanted) is a very simple kit, with only 8 parts. Making it a pretty simple recast project :)

So I was wondering, how many of you would be interested in getting a recast of it? I'm guessing the cost would be between $20 and $25. Battroid and gerwalk recasts are also a posibility, if interest is high enough.

It's about 7 inches long when completed. No decals were included with the originals, but they're really not necessary, since all the painting guide lines are all all engraved (exept the Gubaba thing on the wing, it's raised). But unfortunately, there's no cockpit detail... the canopy is molded to the fuselage.

maxl1.jpg

maxl2.jpg