where to buy 1/48 in Shanghai

ZorClone

Thanks for recommending my services Xtoy! :lol:

Well, as far as 1/48 goes, you wont have any luck here in Shanghai. I had seen only ONE for sale, a LOW VIS. But it is going for RMB 1800 that is 217 USD, maybe I can get it a bit Cheaper, dunno.

So looks like you are pretty screwed. Well, anything you need, just PM me, I will gladly help.

Hong Kong is the place to be.

shucks.. what city(ies) would he have the best chance of finding them in?  he says he's also going to Bejing

buy dvds . at $4-$5 a pop

Well... If you bought them at those prices... then you got ripoff

.... and heavily

haha tell me about it, that's almost as bad as american prices!

I would say HK is the place to go if you want to find cheap toys.

Dude just let him enjoy his own trip.  At best you may save $40 for something he need to waste a day to find, and occupy half of a luggage bag.

I can't agree with you more. Wish my relatives think the same way each time I go back to HK. :p

well, I wouldn't have bothered him about it if he weren't so adament about asking what everyone wanted! lol

I think my parents are sending him with plenty of money to mail back big packages so he doesn't have to travel with it..

there is no boot Yammie in China(I don't think it exist, otherwise it will be sold at ebay already), even a boot Bandai 1/55 is not often seen in Shanghai now.

don't wanna talk about too much boot DVDs here, but the price is lower than your can image... <_<

there is no boot Yammie in China(I don't think it exist, otherwise it will be sold at ebay already), even a boot Bandai 1/55 is not often seen in Shanghai now.

don't wanna talk about too much boot DVDs here, but the price is lower than your can image... <_<

i live in shandhai ,and i bought 2 1/48 vfs for RMB 1800.that is mean RMB 900 ($110)foreach one .but they was send from shenzhen .

Hey... thanks for the info!!! I cant read Mandarin, so can you please give me the address of this shop here in Shnaghai??

Also the 1/48s are going for RMB 1380, that is 167 USD (1USD=8.265RMBs).Still kinda expensive.

they have no address,it's a online shop.so you can call 021-64941465 in china ,or 64941465 in shanghai.they will send what you want to where you live(only in shanghai).by the way, your brother should know chinese.

MY brother? He lives in Chile and he can hardly speack a correct spanish. I guess you are talking about ZorClone brother.

Thanks for the Info ycn610, good to see there some more MAcross fans here in Shnaghai! We are 3 allready!