Casshern been captured?!

It's nearly been a month since the movie came out to theaters.....anyone find anything yet if a subbie version been around yet? I just can't believe no one would record it and than put subbies on it......i mean k'mon...so many americans do it! :p

It's hard getting it, especially when the Japanese RENAME other files as Casshern and you end up getting... The Last Samurai. Naturally I was ticked off since it wasted my time. =/

Either way, I saw another one that's a set of 2, but didn't get it =/ And now it's even harder to get them because of a certain 'event'.

It's nearly been a month since the movie came out to theaters.....anyone find anything yet if a subbie version been around yet? I just can't believe no one would record it and than put subbies on it......i mean k'mon...so many americans do it! :p

Its hard getting a movie which isn't released in DVD i reckon. Even if we had raws at this point, it will be a video of someone bringing a handy cam into a cinema and filming the screen. Then we can here people laughing and see them walking to the toilet.... :lol:

True true, but generally I think the guy who films it does video editing to it so you'll never see ppl walking around. I had alot of movies like Matrix Reloaded, Lord of the Rings and such and you didn't hear a peep, not even a cough. But sound quality was a little bit low.

Oh well.......just have to wait for a DVD.......great.......

Often, actually, when you get a bootleg copy of a film that's in theatres, it's made from a "borrowed" master. Sometimes the projectionist will "borrow" the film. Or sometimes, a tape will be "borrowed" from the company making the trailer(s).

Or most of the time...."screeners". That's why you see the "Not for Sale and Rent. If you bought this video, you're fraked...please contact 1800-I-AM-A-PIRATE to report this incident".