The worst thing has happend.

Same photo as before.

But I'm a Mac user (10.2.8; Netscape 7.1) and I seem to recall that I couldn't see it until you made the change...I think maybe there was something else afoot. Anyway, we don't seem to be any closer to solving AgentONE's problem.

That's pretty damn cool. I never knew we could post pictures in our profiles. Added mine.

vinnie

EDIT IN: Hmmm... post a picture of yourself only and it seems egocentric. Post a picture with a friend and you're just trying to seem less loser like. I'll go for less loser like.

Edited by justvinnie

EDIT IN: Hmmm... post a picture of yourself only and it seems egocentric. Post a picture with a friend and you're just trying to seem less loser like. I'll go for less loser like.

Post a picture with your wife and everyone notices her boobies. :D

I take it, she DOESN'T read MW?

Well thank God we at least still have AgentONE's avatar. I couldn't make it through the day if I didn't see his manly pecs staring back at me from each of his testosterone-laden posts.

Edit: Incidently, the girl in A1's profile pic looks an awful lot like somebody I know. Perhaps they were seperated at birth. :D

Edited by bsu legato

Well thank God we at least still have AgentONE's avatar. I couldn't make it through the day if I didn't see his manly pecs staring back at me from each of his testosterone-laden posts.

Edit: Incidently, the girl in A1's profile pic looks an awful lot like somebody I know. Perhaps they were seperated at birth. :D

Is the chick from Cyprus?

Well it looks like my personal profile photo is frozen forever (since it seems no one is going to help me with this). Oh well at least its a decent one. I at least have another pic linked in my sig.

Well it looks like my personal profile photo is frozen forever (since it seems no one is going to help me with this). Oh well at least its a decent one. I at least have another pic linked in my sig.

Hmm... The picture in your profile is no longer the one you had before... It's now the same one as the picture in your signature file.

Your girlfriend is very pretty.

Well it looks like my personal profile photo is frozen forever (since it seems no one is going to help me with this).  Oh well at least its a decent one.  I at least have another pic linked in my sig.

Hmm... The picture in your profile is no longer the one you had before... It's now the same one as the picture in your signature file.

Your girlfriend is very pretty.

Yep its workin now! Roy messed with it earlier today and it worked.

And yeah, thanks... She is really pretty. She reads MW so she will be happy seeing your compliment. :)

Thanks for looking into it SuperO!