Packing order for the Macross Figure Collection 2?

nhyone

For Macross Figure Collection #1, it was mentioned that the figures are regularly packed. That is, you get the full ten distinct figures in a box of ten, unless you happen to get the mystery figure.

Does the packing order still hold for #2?

They're in a packing order??? I had no idea. I almost bought a box when I was in Japan a few days ago, but even there they're so damn expensive. I said screw it, I don't like dolls that much.

There is a packing order for Set #2. Minmay was in Front (both) and the CASE packing would determine which box had chase cockpit or darkhair minmay (same slot). Thats how one dealer explained it to me.

Opened two NEW boxes in front of me, pulled out both minmays and the chase cockpit. The rest were sealed. :D

There is a packing order for Set #2. Minmay was in Front (both) and the CASE packing would determine which box had chase cockpit or darkhair minmay (same slot).

It seems to me they sell this with the expectation that people will buy complete sets.

I believe the order runs with the box facing you.

(Back of box)

Left side Right side (when facing the box)

(solids) (Clear)

Misa Misa

Roy Roy

Sara Sara

Basara Basara

Minmei Minmei/Chase (at least that's where my chase was)

Left side Right side (when facing the box)

(front)

(You)

Hope that makes sense, at least that's how my case went. Can anyone else confirm that?

BTW Mine came from TRU-J"s online site so I assume there were no fan-boys swapping figs even though there was no plastic wrap.

Edited by LePoseur

Mine came like this from HLJ

Back of box

Misa (Dark) Misa (Clear)

Focker (dark) Focker (Clear)

Basara (dark) Basara (clear)

Sara (darker hair, gloss) Sara (dark hair flat)

Minmay Cockpit

Front of box

Minmay was kinda wierd...I wouldn't call it clear but its not a very distinctive blue. Very light in color giving it a featherd look

I only notice a few paint mess ups on mine. For the most part I'm happy.

You know what? I could be high and Sara does come before Basara as that was the one fuzzy part in my recolection. Damn memory... I blame its decline on way back in college when I started to write down people's phone numbers rather than memorize them. :ph34r: